i want to kill myself

Whitecel

Banned
Life was looking up for me. My state of mind was improving, everything felt great. I felt like I was putting years of inceldom behind me, finally. I didn't feel the need to be obsessive over my looks anymore. I was keeping track of my hormones, doing everything I could to keep them as high as possible. I've spent months researching and applying techniques I learned from a bunch of different sources, from vitamins, minerals, the gym, HIIT, sprinting, rare herbs, macronutrient ratios, absolutely everything. And you know what, it was working. My frame was/is improving tremendously. My arms, hands, wrists, neck, upper body, everything was growing. My bones were growing. The typical big chest, spaghetti arms that looks awful and that I've had all m life was finally looking like a normal human being.

You guys don't know how happy that made me because of what I've been through. I've been gymcelling for years and from upping my hormones, I've finally been able to put on decent muscle. I was finally feeling confident. I realized the only reason I ever had social anxiety for years was because of my looks. And now I felt like I was amending the past, fixing the years of malnutrition that ruined my hormones, gave me a kleinefelter like body and kept my frame ridiculously unproportional to the rest of my body. I felt like nothing could stop me and because I started this only a few months ago I felt like I still had even more growth left if I worked as hard as I have the past few months. 

I felt hopeful for the first time. I felt like I could have what the other guys at my school had if I kept going. The built and handsome guy with a cute girlfriend who has a great job and a lot of friends that I envied, that could be me. My anxiety was gone, I was getting stares and smiles from girls, most likely due to the positive outlook I had on life now.

What changed?

I noticed my hair was getting really long, so I decided this would be a good time to get a baseline of my skull size. This was the worst mistake of my life because it showed me the truth. For the longest time, my skull size was the worst area of my looks. I had grown bluepilled about it because with long hair it didn't look too small, almost normal. I perceived the hair as being part of my skull. 

I just got a haircut. 

My head looks so comically small compared to the rest of my body, I almost burst into tears in the bathroom at school.

I'm so confused about my life, feel so defeated. I thought that if my frame and arms hands and fingers and other bones grew in circumference and width my skull would grow too. I thought the body tried to keep everything proportional. I knew that vertical growth (height) had nothing to do it with it but I was so dead set on improving my skull size through frame. But while everything grew, my head stayed the same size. It looks like a peanut, smaller than guys who are almost a foot shorter than me. 

I want to kill myself. I was wrong. I can't undo the years of fucking myself up. I don't know what to do. This is the real life guys. I know we shitpost in here and try to laugh at ourselves and at society, but I actually feel suicidal. I look at my life and picture my future: i see that my skull will always be this small no matter how hard I work to improve and nothing seems worth it. I'm at my wits end. The light of my life is gone. The spark, is just dark.

I'm crying as I type this

Cloud

Gigachad
Also this song to cheer you up?
[video=youtube]

feg

Chad
slayerhood in motion, don't worry broyolo you'll ascend in no time

Brostorm

Normie
imagine if a normalfag read this. ppl here get it, but to a normal person OP would be considered insane

diegobarrueco

Banned
Whitecel said:
Life was looking up for me. My state of mind was improving, everything felt great. I felt like I was putting years of inceldom behind me, finally. I didn't feel the need to be obsessive over my looks anymore. I was keeping track of my hormones, doing everything I could to keep them as high as possible. I've spent months researching and applying techniques I learned from a bunch of different sources, from vitamins, minerals, the gym, HIIT, sprinting, rare herbs, macronutrient ratios, absolutely everything. And you know what, it was working. My frame was/is improving tremendously. My arms, hands, wrists, neck, upper body, everything was growing. My bones were growing. The typical big chest, spaghetti arms that looks awful and that I've had all m life was finally looking like a normal human being.

You guys don't know how happy that made me because of what I've been through. I've been gymcelling for years and from upping my hormones, I've finally been able to put on decent muscle. I was finally feeling confident. I realized the only reason I ever had social anxiety for years was because of my looks. And now I felt like I was amending the past, fixing the years of malnutrition that ruined my hormones, gave me a kleinefelter like body and kept my frame ridiculously unproportional to the rest of my body. I felt like nothing could stop me and because I started this only a few months ago I felt like I still had even more growth left if I worked as hard as I have the past few months. 

I felt hopeful for the first time. I felt like I could have what the other guys at my school had if I kept going. The built and handsome guy with a cute girlfriend who has a great job and a lot of friends that I envied, that could be me. My anxiety was gone, I was getting stares and smiles from girls, most likely due to the positive outlook I had on life now.

What changed?

I noticed my hair was getting really long, so I decided this would be a good time to get a baseline of my skull size. This was the worst mistake of my life because it showed me the truth. For the longest time, my skull size was the worst area of my looks. I had grown bluepilled about it because with long hair it didn't look too small, almost normal. I perceived the hair as being part of my skull. 

I just got a haircut. 

My head looks so comically small compared to the rest of my body, I almost burst into tears in the bathroom at school.

I'm so confused about my life, feel so defeated. I thought that if my frame and arms hands and fingers and other bones grew in circumference and width my skull would grow too. I thought the body tried to keep everything proportional. I knew that vertical growth (height) had nothing to do it with it but I was so dead set on improving my skull size through frame. But while everything grew, my head stayed the same size. It looks like a peanut, smaller than guys who are almost a foot shorter than me. 

I want to kill myself. I was wrong. I can't undo the years of fucking myself up. I don't know what to do. This is the real life guys. I know we shitpost in here and try to laugh at ourselves and at society, but I actually feel suicidal. I look at my life and picture my future: i see that my skull will always be this small no matter how hard I work to improve and nothing seems worth it. I'm at my wits end. The light of my life is gone. The spark, is just dark.

dude its me the male model tier asian guy from tinychat,

dont give up

skull size is cope, aslong as your good looking and proportional it doesnt matter

your gonna make it i know it

Cloud

Gigachad
diegobarrueco said:
Whitecel said:

What changed?

I just got a haircut. 

dude its me the male model tier asian guy from tinychat,

dont give up

skull size is cope, aslong as your good looking and proportional it doesnt matter

your gonna make it i know it

:jordan:

Starcrazy

Chad
as long as your skull isn't brachycephalic you're free to go

Lel

Gigachad
hair will regrow you fucking moron

just don't let them fall, ever