I want to kill myself. She was the last straw.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
That girl in my Spanish class...I thought everything was positive....I was wrong. Wrong as usual.

I scared her away most likely. She hasn't texted back since that day. I texted her today, and got no response. I won't lie. I'm extremely sad. It goes to show you how even when some positively happened life put me back in my seat, and gave me the finger. I am such a fucking loser. Life sealed my fate. There's no turning back. It has to be done. I must kill my existence. She was the only reason I had an ounce of happiness left.

No...it seriously is over. I can't take it anymore.
I know when I see her in class next Wednesday she won't even look at me. She won't smile at me. She won't even want to sit infront of me anymore.

I need to die. I need to end this torment. There is no point in personality, and looksmaxing if I reek of autism. My body language is too awkward, and I've failed. I'm so miserable.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
ThePolygamist said:
k just dont slit your throat in k-mart like that other guy did

True Romance said:
Eat a pizza. You'll feel better

No. Nothing will make me feel better.

I will not slit my throat. I'll blow my brains out, or jump off a building.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
BlueBalls said:
What's the issue?

Read my thread on the girl in my Spanish class, and now look at this thread.

100% of men who had the experience I did with her THEY WOULD HAVE ALL FUCKING WENT OUT. SHE WOULD'VE KEPT TEXTING THEM ALL.

But not me. I'm the only fucking person who goes through a great time like that, and then end up getting ignored, and rejected.


It's not fair.
 

kibo

Chad
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,834
Reputation
1
most of us here will never do anything with girs we desire.
Happy pillow hugging at night
 

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
10,463
Reputation
334
I actually know these feels OP, I met a girl, the only girl I ever met I actually had a deep connection with, we shared the same hobbies and interests. She told me I was perfect in every way was totally into me and then she just flipped a switch and cut me off one day, acted like I never even existed or has any sort of feelings for me. 

That was the final straw that led me to finding the 'manosphere' this site, the misc, etc. 


Women are nothing more than walking vaginas, never emotionally invest in one, ever, because no woman can ever truly care for a single man when she always has 100+ options at any given time.
 

MurderLove

Incel
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
209
Reputation
1
This is pretty similar to the thread I made recently but yours was more promising. 

 
J

Jordy

Guest
Amnesia said:
I actually know these feels OP, I met a girl, the only girl I ever met I actually had a deep connection with, we shared the same hobbies and interests. She told me I was perfect in every way was totally into me and then she just flipped a switch and cut me off one day, acted like I never even existed or has any sort of feelings for me. 

That was the final straw that led me to finding the 'manosphere' this site, the misc, etc. 


Women are nothing more than walking vaginas, never emotionally invest in one, ever, because no woman can ever truly care for a single man when she always has 100+ options at any given time.
:clap:
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
Therealdealbrah said:
I told you not to 
I was more than certain that you would get rejected

But why? Why did she want me to go on a trip with her to Europe? Why did she stare at me randomly and smile all the time? Why did she giggle and smile a lot when I asked her to the movies? Why did she touch my shoulder slowly, and be obviously flirtation with me? Why did she insist on us going out to see a movie next week? Why were there obvious signs that she liked me? Why did she hug and kiss me on the cheek before we left? Why did she even text me after this happened?

Why...just why? Why out of all these signs I end up getting ignored, and rejected? I don't understand. All these signs point to a girl liking me. I just don't understand.

I was born to be a loser. I can't take it anymore. I just want to end it all. There is nothing left in my life.
 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,970
whywoulditmatter said:
That girl in my Spanish class...I thought everything was positive....I was wrong. Wrong as usual.

I scared her away most likely. She hasn't texted back since that day. I texted her today, and got no response. I won't lie. I'm extremely sad. It goes to show you how even when some positively happened life put me back in my seat, and gave me the finger. I am such a fucking loser. Life sealed my fate. There's no turning back. It has to be done. I must kill my existence. She was the only reason I had an ounce of happiness left.

No...it seriously is over. I can't take it anymore.
I know when I see her in class next Wednesday she won't even look at me. She won't smile at me. She won't even want to sit infront of me anymore.

I need to die. I need to end this torment. There is no point in personality, and looksmaxing if I reek of autism. My body language is too awkward, and I've failed. I'm so miserable.

This is pathetic, killing just yourself is the most USELESS thing you could possibly do.

How are you not angry at the world? Most girls in the world, even ones who are much worse looking than you, won't look past the fact that you have such a long midface. You didn't do anything to scare her away with your body language, you're just a little below average looking and this is repulsive to 99% of women.

Women and chads are the ones who deserve to die, not you.
 

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
6,174
Reputation
5
Brutus said:
whywoulditmatter said:
That girl in my Spanish class...I thought everything was positive....I was wrong. Wrong as usual.

I scared her away most likely. She hasn't texted back since that day. I texted her today, and got no response. I won't lie. I'm extremely sad. It goes to show you how even when some positively happened life put me back in my seat, and gave me the finger. I am such a fucking loser. Life sealed my fate. There's no turning back. It has to be done. I must kill my existence. She was the only reason I had an ounce of happiness left.

No...it seriously is over. I can't take it anymore.
I know when I see her in class next Wednesday she won't even look at me. She won't smile at me. She won't even want to sit infront of me anymore.

I need to die. I need to end this torment. There is no point in personality, and looksmaxing if I reek of autism. My body language is too awkward, and I've failed. I'm so miserable.

This is pathetic, killing just yourself is the most USELESS thing you could possibly do.

How are you not angry at the world? Most girls in the world, even ones who are much worse looking than you, won't look past the fact that you have such a long midface. You didn't do anything to scare her away with your body language, you're just a little below average looking and this is repulsive to 99% of women.

Women and chads are the ones who deserve to die, not you.

Read my post above yours on what she did...I thought those were great signs...

There is no way to excuse this. I just must be autistic if a girl still ignores me even after all the things she did
 
Top