• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i want to kill everyone who can pull off buzz cut

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
im so fkn envious. why is some people allowed to do this but not me.

if i could pull off buzz cut id be so happy.

its my favourite hair cut.

but it just looks so shit on me.

:kick:

@undisputed how to cope with this shit.

PasViril

Joke

sin

Staff member
Admin
PasViril said:

i look far worse than the guy on the right, at least his skull isnt tiny

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
getting a buzz cut was probably the best decision of my life and it isn't even about it looking ok to me its about having lost the obsession with hair meds hair products , getting hair cut and keratin treatment and spending literally almost 1 and a half hour per day on hair.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
you can pull it off though you dumb fuck, you have a nw0 hairline and a square forehead, i don't understand you anymore

FittedCaps+Xanax said:
getting a buzz cut was probably the best decision of my life and it isn't even about it looking ok to me its about having lost the obsession with hair meds hair products , getting hair cut and keratin treatment and spending literally almost 1 and a half hour per day on hair.

Redpill cope

sin

Staff member
Admin
Josh said:
you can pull it off though you dumb fuck, you have a nw0 hairline and a square forehead, i don't understand you anymore

u fkn idiot i have a tiny skull. it looks like shit, and my facial bones are tiny compared to my neurocranium, my forehead isnt even that square, it has rounded upper corners which is easy to see from 3/4, and it isnt sloped straight, the slope is curved. it looks like shit. ive gotten buzz cut before many times and i got laughed at because of it at school but back then i was high ego so i wouldnt take it to heart, i would just shit talk people back. but now i relise how fkn shitty it looks

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can pull it off.
Looks great.

Everyone tries to copy me.
Until they realise they look awful.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
sin said:
Josh said:

u fkn idiot i have a tiny skull. it looks like shit, and my facial bones are tiny compared to my neurocranium, my forehead isnt even that square, it has rounded upper corners which is easy to see from 3/4, and it isnt sloped straight, the slope is curved. it looks like shit. ive gotten buzz cut before many times and i got laughed at because of it at school but back then i was high ego so i wouldnt take it to heart, i would just shit talk people back. but now i relise how fkn shitty it looks

i'll tag along with my dad the next time he goes to australia to work and see you face to face

sin

Staff member
Admin
Josh said:
sin said:

i'll tag along with my dad the next time he goes to australia to work and see you face to face

i look forward to it

PasViril said:
My forehead is slopped and I have a NW2-2.5 hairline

:kick:

its fine if the slope is sharp but if its curved like mine then its over

Any male who doesn't have a short haircut is cope for bad features... they are trying to hide their subhumanity.

sin

Staff member
Admin
rudiger1234 said:
Any male who doesn't have a short haircut is cope for bad features... they are trying to hide their subhumanity.

my subhumanity runs rampant. it pisses me off. i fkn wish i would never have to look at a mirror again. being blackpilled with a textbook incel skull is so fkn brutal. my side profile looks like this: