• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i want to kill everyone who can pull off buzz cut

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,401
Reputation
25,388
im so fkn envious. why is some people allowed to do this but not me.

if i could pull off buzz cut id be so happy.

its my favourite hair cut.

but it just looks so shit on me.

:kick:

@undisputed how to cope with this shit.
 

PasViril

Joke
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
194
Reputation
1
 

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,401
Reputation
25,388
PasViril said:


i look far worse than the guy on the right, at least his skull isnt tiny
 

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
4,324
Reputation
1,458
getting a buzz cut was probably the best decision of my life and it isn't even about it looking ok to me its about having lost the obsession with hair meds hair products , getting hair cut and keratin treatment and spending literally almost 1 and a half hour per day on hair.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
you can pull it off though you dumb fuck, you have a nw0 hairline and a square forehead, i don't understand you anymore
 
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
1,021
Reputation
5
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
getting a buzz cut was probably the best decision of my life and it isn't even about it looking ok to me its about having lost the obsession with hair meds hair products , getting hair cut and keratin treatment and spending literally almost 1 and a half hour per day on hair.

Redpill cope
 

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,401
Reputation
25,388
Josh said:
you can pull it off though you dumb fuck, you have a nw0 hairline and a square forehead, i don't understand you anymore


u fkn idiot i have a tiny skull. it looks like shit, and my facial bones are tiny compared to my neurocranium, my forehead isnt even that square, it has rounded upper corners which is easy to see from 3/4, and it isnt sloped straight, the slope is curved. it looks like shit. ive gotten buzz cut before many times and i got laughed at because of it at school but back then i was high ego so i wouldnt take it to heart, i would just shit talk people back. but now i relise how fkn shitty it looks
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,313
Reputation
20,941
I can pull it off.
Looks great.

Everyone tries to copy me.
Until they realise they look awful.
 

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Joined
Jan 2, 2016
Messages
28,877
Reputation
14,136
sin said:
Josh said:
you can pull it off though you dumb fuck, you have a nw0 hairline and a square forehead, i don't understand you anymore


u fkn idiot i have a tiny skull. it looks like shit, and my facial bones are tiny compared to my neurocranium, my forehead isnt even that square, it has rounded upper corners which is easy to see from 3/4, and it isnt sloped straight, the slope is curved. it looks like shit. ive gotten buzz cut before many times and i got laughed at because of it at school but back then i was high ego so i wouldnt take it to heart, i would just shit talk people back. but now i relise how fkn shitty it looks

i'll tag along with my dad the next time he goes to australia to work and see you face to face
 

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,401
Reputation
25,388
Josh said:
sin said:
u fkn idiot i have a tiny skull. it looks like shit, and my facial bones are tiny compared to my neurocranium, my forehead isnt even that square, it has rounded upper corners which is easy to see from 3/4, and it isnt sloped straight, the slope is curved. it looks like shit. ive gotten buzz cut before many times and i got laughed at because of it at school but back then i was high ego so i wouldnt take it to heart, i would just shit talk people back. but now i relise how fkn shitty it looks

i'll tag along with my dad the next time he goes to australia to work and see you face to face

i look forward to it


PasViril said:
My forehead is slopped and I have a NW2-2.5 hairline

:kick:


its fine if the slope is sharp but if its curved like mine then its over
 
Joined
May 19, 2019
Messages
121
Reputation
0
Any male who doesn't have a short haircut is cope for bad features... they are trying to hide their subhumanity.
 

sin

UNVAXXED UNTAMED UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
37,401
Reputation
25,388
rudiger1234 said:
Any male who doesn't have a short haircut is cope for bad features... they are trying to hide their subhumanity.


my subhumanity runs rampant. it pisses me off. i fkn wish i would never have to look at a mirror again. being blackpilled with a textbook incel skull is so fkn brutal. my side profile looks like this:

 
Top