I want to have sex with my best friend

IcedEarth

Slayer
I'm a 21 year old male that considers himself straight. I've recently had growing sexual feelings for my old roommate. I don't know if he feels the same way. It started a few months ago by The two of us getting closer. Then became more touching. Not sexually but in a way most friends would find strange. An example, I was in a room full of open seats with other people. I was sitting on the couch by myself and he sat right next to me so that our legs were touching side by side all the way to the floor. I didn't see this as sexual just unusual.

It has recently escalated when me and another friend were at his house and decided to crash. He said one could sleep on his futon and I could sleep with him in his bed. By this point I think I had growing feelings and slept on his bed. Shortly after being in his bed he came behind me and spooned me and put his arm around me resting right in front of my groin. I didn't know what to do and just laid there. Later he turned and I began to spoon him. We moved positions a lot and we would either have our arms around one another or be rubbing each other's legs, chest, and back. We never spoke but this lasted all night. Nothing more happened but it could have been because the other friend was in the room. I know he snores and didn't start until late in the night and when I asked him about it he just said he's a cuddler in his sleep but I know he wasn't asleep when it started.

The most recent event we got really drunk and he passed out with his head on my lap. We both blacked out but the next day a close friend of ours was surprised and said we were experimenting. I don't know what he meant or how far anything got but didn't want to make a big deal and ignored him. I haven't talked to him about what happened yet and don't know how to go about it. At this point I'm sexually attracted to him and have a few dreams about him. I don't want anyone to find out but I want to know if he feels the same way. What do I do?
http://www.shybi-guys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24862

IcedEarth

Slayer
I think this guy got multiple accounts there

http://www.shybi-guys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24825

I'm a 21 year old male that considers himself straight. I've recently had growing sexual feelings for my old roommate also a 21 year old straight male. I don't know if he feels the same way. It started a few months ago by The two of us getting closer. Then became more touching. Not sexually but in a way most friends would find strange. An example, I was in a room full of open seats with other people. I was sitting on the couch by myself and he sat right next to me so that our legs were touching side by side all the way to the floor. I didn't see this as sexual just unusual. It has recently escalated when me and another friend were at his house and decided to crash. He said one could sleep on his futon and I could sleep with him in his bed. By this point I think I had growing feelings and slept on his bed. Shortly after being in his bed he came behind me and spooned me and put his arm around me resting right in front of my groin. I didn't know what to do and just laid there. Later he turned and I began to spoon him. We moved positions a lot and we would either have our arms around one another or be rubbing each other's legs, chest, and back. We never spoke but this lasted all night. Nothing more happened but it could have been because the other friend was in the room. I know he snores and didn't start until late in the night and when I asked him about it he just said he's a cuddler in his sleep but I know he wasn't asleep when it started. The most recent event we got really drunk and he passed out with his head on my lap. We both blacked out but the next day a close friend of ours was surprised and said we were experimenting. I don't know what he meant or how far anything got but didn't want to make a big deal and ignored him. I haven't talked to him about what happened yet and don't know how to go about it. At this point I'm sexually attracted to him and have a few dreams about him. I don't want anyone to find out but I want to know if he feels the same way. What do I do?