I want to fap so bad HELP

Scar Tissue

Slayer
How the fuck am I supposed to sit here all day and NOT fap to fat ass white girls.

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Boyo said:
can u tell me what to do as a semi beginne rin the gym please...
U twink need Test. So go to tHe next random bloke in tHe gym and suck him off.  :lol:

Joncoping

Normie
Scar Tissue said:
How the fuck am I supposed to sit here all day and NOT fap to fat ass white girls.
Keep occupied. Sitting in front of your pc is the worst thing when your attempting nofap

Jesus Christ

Normie
NoFap is a joke anyways. Visit brazzers/ bangbros choose something, copy the title, search for the torrent and relief yourself from the shackles of this nonsense.

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Joncoping said:
Scar Tissue said:
Keep occupied. Sitting in front of your pc is the worst thing when your attempting nofap
My car is in the shop today and im stuck here all day and its 100 degrees out. I literally have no choice.
[hr]
I just know that awful feeling after I give in that's the one thing that's holding me back

Joncoping

Normie
Scar Tissue said:
Joncoping said:
My car is in the shop today and im stuck here all day and its 100 degrees out. I literally have no choice.
[hr]
I just know that awful feeling after I give in that's the one thing that's holding me back
Your sig isn't helping. Then again, neither is mine :mrgreen:

Scar Tissue

Slayer
Jesus Christ said:
NoFap is a joke anyways. Visit brazzers/ bangbros choose something, copy the title, search for the torrent and relief yourself from the shackles of this nonsense.
Nah man I feel benefits from nofap. I don't have dandruff after 3 weeks of nofap. My skin is more radiant.
[hr]
Joncoping said:
Scar Tissue said:
[hr]
Your sig isn't helping. Then again, neither is mine :mrgreen:
We need to figure out how to combine the two of them to make the perfect woman.
[hr]
Boyo said:
Scar Tissue said:
I replied to you in the other thread
thanks I want to do bodyweight... I got a power tower and some rings

but i also want to lift weights so what would be best to do along with bodyweight?

fullbody 3x a week to get strong

or some brosplit

or pplppl
brosplit will likely give you enough strength and hypertrophy gains to keep you motivated, and in the beginning will only help you in your calisthenics goals. Go easy on the rings at first for sure.