this life is a cruel joke. Cant believe im a 22 year old virgin. Shit just hit me like bricks right now.

kibo

Chad
bignosebiglipethnik said:
this life is a cruel joke. Cant believe im a 22 year old virgin. Shit just hit me like bricks right now.
you still mog some people.
People who are blind,without limbs,dissability incels,etc...
:biggrin:

Dj khaled

Incel
kibo said:

Not really. I have a friend missing a limb and he looks better than me.

kibo

Chad
Dj khaled said:
kibo said:

i meant on completly imobilized people.You certianly mog someone who cant leave home,or see or have sex,etc

r_e_d

Banned
It's really not hard just approach a black or Asian girl. Or a dumb poor hot chick they do exist--you need money though

Whitecel

Banned
:crying:

This girl came up to me and gave me her number today at uni. She said she had to tell me that she liked the entire semester long but was too scared of rejection and that I looked unapproachable. Idk what to think or do right now. I'm on cloud9 right now. An ACTUAL GIRL likes me!!!!!
:stare:

assburger

Gigachad
Whitecel said:
:crying:

This girl came up to me and gave me her number today at uni. She said she had to tell me that she liked the entire semester long but was too scared of rejection and that I looked unapproachable. Idk what to think or do right now. I'm on cloud9 right now. An ACTUAL GIRL likes me!!!!!
:stare:
he needs to just be nt obviously

mrz said:
Join the club dude, I'm 26 fucking years old and never even kissed a girl, I have zero chance of ever fucking girls before their decline, what is the point of even living when you already missed out on the best parts of life lol.

Have you been ever rated on PSL? What's your rating?

mrz said:
Join the club dude, I'm 26 fucking years old and never even kissed a girl, I have zero chance of ever fucking girls before their decline, what is the point of even living when you already missed out on the best parts of life lol.
:shock:

assburger

Gigachad
mrz said:
go slay gooks with orb in thailand already

they're neotenous and look like JBs anyway

whyme

Coper
23 year old and i can't even imagine fucking a girl in the next year. the light at the end of the tunnel is non-existent. i'll be 26 before i look passable and have developed my social skills beyond that of a potato.

Invisible

King of Chads
Dj khaled said:
kibo said:

Missing what? Is he incel? Is he depressed? How did he lose the limb?

@"Dj khaled"

Dj khaled

Incel
Invisible said:
Dj khaled said:

@"Dj khaled"

Missing a leg, I don't know exactly how he lost it but I think it was amputated. He is incel but has more experience with females than me and less depressed than me.

Invisible

King of Chads
Dj khaled said:
Invisible said:

@"Dj khaled"

Missing a leg, I don't know exactly how he lost it but I think it was amputated. He is incel but has more experience with females than me and less depressed than me.
Imagine how depressed he must be. When you're pissed off, you can go walk to the park and sit there. Even when it's icy or snowing, etc. When he's pissed, he has to ensure he'll be safe, able to call for help, etc. He's VULNERABLE FOREVER.

Not to mention, he has to bring it up with any potential date or GF.

Describe the guy. Is he generally happy? Does he feel bad about it? Does he have a prosthetic leg? This is in the USA, right?

Dj khaled

Incel
Invisible said:
Dj khaled said:
Imagine how depressed he must be. When you're pissed off, you can go walk to the park and sit there. Even when it's icy or snowing, etc. When he's pissed, he has to ensure he'll be safe, able to call for help, etc. He's VULNERABLE FOREVER.

Not to mention, he has to bring it up with any potential date or GF.

Describe the guy. Is he generally happy? Does he feel bad about it? Does he have a prosthetic leg? This is in the USA, right?
Yeah it definitely would suck, I think the leg thing doesn't bother him that much tho because he doesn't bring it up that much, but he is incel(got rejected by his oneitis) and I wouldn't really say he's all that happy but probably not as depressed as the people on this site. He is actually kind of red pilled on women because of that.

He uses crutches  but he told me saving for a prosthesis recently.

// Infolinks