I want to be white so bad

I hate being ethnic. Always regarded as less human, less worthy, more primitive, lower.

I wish I grew up as a white kid in a white family. My green eyed mother would be volunteering for PTA meetings and would organize events and gossip with her white WASP friends. My father would host barbeques for all the Irish/English/German surname men in the neighborhood. I would run around the grass with my fellow blonde white WASP peers. I would have a normalfag last name. My dad would tell us stories of our ancestors from the Mayflower. I would beam with pride at the thought of my ancestors, knowing that generations back my ancestors conquered the entire world.

But alas, I'm an ethnic. Always downtrodden. Always conquered. Always subhuman.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
WTF are you talking about?

Having a phenotypically apparent traces of SE Asian (especially Vietnamese) blood >>>>> being WASP.

You shit on all those WASPs it's even not funny.

JustTheWayYouAre said:

Having a phenotypically apparent traces of SE Asian (especially Vietnamese) blood >>>>> being WASP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH @ this jungle gook cope!

At least the OP is honest with himself!

Tyger

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:

:lol:

Temoc

Coper
We are not in the 50s anymore, you would be hearing how the white man is evil, you would lose your position in university to some nigger or spic and after a bout of incel rage because you caught your girlfriend sucking some sandnigger brown cock you would be sent to prison and get raped by Tyrone, contract AIDS and die.

Temoc said:
We are not in the 50s anymore, you would be hearing how the white man is evil, you would lose your position in university to some nigger or spic and after a bout of incel rage because you caught your girlfriend sucking some sandnigger brown cock you would be sent to prison and get raped by Tyrone, contract AIDS and die.
@"dat feel"

dat feel

Lookism God
stop trolling i know deep inside you believe asians are superior and you fantasize about a world where whites are poor and weak and asians steal their prime women :mad:

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
just lol, legit post...

think he reposted it from sh tho , i have already read this somewhere

Wouldn't trade my White heritage for the world

... but secretly, I wouldn't mind being a 6'2", good looking, 'light skin' black guy. Could slay some White coalburners. I know a former classmate who is this.