I want the world to end

Life is such a joke if you aren't born rich or good-looking.

The world idolizes the vain and superficial celebrities who contribute nothing of real value to the betterment of the human species. 
The stupidest and most ignorant breed like rabbits while the intelligent choose to have few children or none at all.  The world's population continues to rise with no sign of slowing down and we will continue to bleed the world or resources until there is nothing left.   

Everywhere I look I see vapid superficial individuals interested only in vapid superficial pursuits, working towards nothing. Nobody is interested in making the world a better place, they are only interested in their next pay-check, or the latest celebrity gossip or their next holiday, or their new phone so they can play the latest shitty "free to-play" game. Meanwhile the other half of the world starves and suffers in poverty. 

The world is a joke and I want everyone in it to die

Jesus Christ

Normie
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:

The world idolizes the vain and superficial celebrities who contribute nothing of real value to the betterment of the human species. 
The stupidest and most ignorant breed like rabbits while the intelligent choose to have few children or none at all.  The world's population continues to rise with no sign of slowing down and we will continue to bleed the world or resources until there is nothing left.   

Everywhere I look I see vapid superficial individuals interested only in vapid superficial pursuits,
working towards nothing. Nobody is interested in making the world a better place, they are only interested in their next pay-check, or the latest celebrity gossip or their next holiday, or their new phone so they can play the latest shitty "free to-play" game. Meanwhile the other half of the world starves and suffers in poverty. 

Specially when you look in the mirror. You're a member of a forum called lookism where you read about improving your superficial self 24/7.

shitposter

Normie
I am still hoping that large hadron collider will create a black hole that will suck us all into nothing

mvp

becoming happy is impossible
i want to live i am legend style

Jesus Christ said:
SuicideIsYourOnlyOption said:

Everywhere I look I see vapid superficial individuals interested only in vapid superficial pursuits,
working towards nothing. Nobody is interested in making the world a better place, they are only interested in their next pay-check, or the latest celebrity gossip or their next holiday, or their new phone so they can play the latest shitty "free to-play" game. Meanwhile the other half of the world starves and suffers in poverty. 

Specially when you look in the mirror. You're a member of a forum called lookism where you read about improving your superficial self 24/7.
I never said I was any different. I want to die as much as I want everyone else to die

Normal Fag

Cuck
The World is an amazing place. There are over 7 billion unique people, all with special personalities. There's so much to explore and love, what are you waiting for? Get out there buddy!

Normal Fag

Cuck
mrz said:
Normal Fag said:
The World is an amazing place. There are over 7 billion unique people, all with special personalities. There's so much to explore and love, what are you waiting for? Get out there buddy!
None of them want to have sex with us.

That's simply not true, attraction is extremely subjective. There's somebody for everybody. Look at how many men love fat girls! This proves that looks are subjective.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
mrz said:
Normal Fag said:
None of them want to have sex with us.
Shit 7 fucking billion damn mrz you are a pua master