• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I want a russian girl

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11










































HOPE
 

Dontel

Joke
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Messages
263
Reputation
6
Russian Women Scorecard


Drama = 8/10
Want brutish alpha male = 10/10
Primitiveness = 10/10
Bitching =10/10
Money =-3/10/ Negative Equity
Backwards /dumb racist superior attitudes = 10/10

Special Power 

Goldigging = Infinity
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
IcedEarth said:




Fuuuuck. She is so hot.

I get the impression that Russian girls are great when it comes to sex as well. They do the filthiest pornos.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
Ascended said:
IcedEarth said:




Fuuuuck. She is so hot.

I get the impression that Russian girls are great when it comes to sex as well. They do the filthiest pornos.



been with women who had the slavic phenotype and pale skin, can assure you that they are horny as hell
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
104
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfKRoaNq7no[/video]
 

Ascended

Joke
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
heilsa said:
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfKRoaNq7no[/video]

I remember I used to jack off to that video when I was like 14
 

solidus

Joke
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
986
Reputation
13
stop drooling over white woman and keep your wog ass to your own kind, meaning this:

 

BalkanBadboy

Newbie
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
57
Reputation
0
Slavic girls are hot as fuck. Ditto for polish girls. They look primitive in a feminine way (unlike black bitches).
 

REM

Newbie
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
62
Reputation
3
i'm very confused about this one, because I'm not sure in which mode to think - p in v mode or LTR mode? This girl is hot AND cute.
 

IcedEarth

Rotter
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
11
REM said:
i'm very confused about this one, because I'm not sure in which mode to think - p in v mode or LTR mode? This girl is hot AND cute.

let me help you with that

currently among normalfags in the west the majority of ltr's start as a casual quick fuck

it's far more efficient to bang on the 2nd or 3rd date than to kiss her ass for weeks or months
 
Top