I want a half Vietnamese girlfriend so badly

Sean

Banned
tyger you ever been to asian garden mall?

i went there one time and got food at the food court....my god there were some stunning half vietnamese girls there. i saw atleast 3 legit 10s in casual clothes buying lunch.

half white half vietnamese chicks are fucking gorgeous.

Sean said:
tyger you ever been to asian garden mall?

i went there one time and got food at the food court....my god there were some stunning half vietnamese girls there. i saw atleast 3 legit 10s in casual clothes buying lunch.

half white half vietnamese chicks are fucking gorgeous.
Yeah.

assburger

Gigachad
fuark last ones 8+.. too bad she got shitty hairline from the asian side tho

Sean

Banned
i wish i was a korean soldier in vietnam fucking and impregnating some vietnamese bitches.

Sean

Banned
if i ever visit vietnam in this lifetime or in my next life, im going to fuck some vietnamese village monkeys pussy raw and cum inside of her multiple times in one night to ensure that i leave with that broad being pregnant with my child by the time i leave. the thought of that scenario turns me on.

Tyger

Banned
Sean said:
if i ever visit vietnam in this lifetime or in my next life, im going to fuck some vietnamese village monkeys pussy raw and cum inside of her multiple times in one night to ensure that i leave with that broad being pregnant with my child by the time i leave. the thought of that scenario turns me on.
Negged.

Sean

Banned
man i wish i was a korean soldier during vietnam war. id fuck a bunch of village monkey poonanis raw.