I want a GF who can beat me up. Am I low-T?

IcedEarth

Slayer
no it means you are a slayer, you have elite genetics and can take rough sex

Anakind

King of Chads
poobear said:

She has a bigger frame than I do. She would smash me to pieces and I'd get a boner from it.   :lol:

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
IcedEarth said:
I would fuck her even if this meant she dominating me
I don't think I could, her masculinity, muscles and frame would be a massive turn off.
yes because you are completely straight poobear, Anakind and me have tranny fetish and that's slightly homo

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
IcedEarth said:
I'd choke her, tie her up and fuck her in the ass for 2hrs without a rubber

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
IcedEarth said:
I'd choke her, tie her up and fuck her in the ass for 2hrs without a rubber

I would take her out on a romantic date, invite her to my house to watch a movie and then we would gently make love.

I never got the anal thing, don't really want to fuck a poop hole.
just lol at you buddy boy you'd be surprised how many women prefer rough sex and total domination with or without anal

allindaeyes

Banned
I am legit gonna try to fuck cara delevigne if I see her at an airport or something. I will randomly approach her if I see her ( assuming by then my looks have not degraded and she still has the same personality ) and try to talk to her as if I dont know who she is. get her number etc. then try to fuck her if she has time. This could legit happen if I run into her and dont fuck up in conversation because she is obviously a slut and fucks anything

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
allindaeyes said:
I am legit gonna try to fuck cara delevigne if I see her at an airport or something. I will randomly approach her if I see her ( assuming by then my looks have not degraded and she still has the same personality ) and try to talk to her as if I dont know who she is. get her number etc. then try to fuck her if she has time. This could legit happen if I run into her and dont fuck up in conversation because she is obviously a slut and fucks anything

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
allindaeyes said:
I can't wait until there will be some sex tape of her being tied up and getting pissed on then mouthfucked by a hardass nigger

Feelsbrah

Banned
I want the opposite a tiny little girl to make me feel like a man

IcedEarth

Slayer
Victory said:
IcedEarth said:
I can't wait until there will be some sex tape of her being tied up and getting pissed on then mouthfucked by a hardass nigger
you'd be surprised how nice looking girls really are, you'd be very surprised

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Pizzaface said:
Victory said:
@allindaeyes is 16 years old.
Fucking LOL. Good luck pulling one of the most popular models in the world.

The levels of delusion among some members here is ridiculous.
I dunno. Cara is into ugly people. He just needs to get a sex change and dress up like the Adams Family.