alien

Chad
Rotters
LEGIT

Brown girls were meant to be colonized by white cock

alien

Chad
Rotters
Just fucking LOL at everyone who worships white women. White women and westernized ethnik girls are trash. Western people are trash in general. Men too. If you want a woman who will treat you right, you want a FOB ethnik girl. The last two women I had sex with were white and they were trash. Quality women are hard to find in the western world. They all get corrupted here. And the ethnik girls who are raised in western culture are the same.

Harakiri said:
White mans cock is everything to these hoes

alien said:
Just fucking LOL at everyone who worships white women. White women and westernized ethnik girls are trash. Western people are trash in general. Men too. If you want a woman who will treat you right, you want a FOB ethnik girl. The last two women I had sex with were white and they were trash. Quality women are hard to find in the western world. They all get corrupted here. And the ethnik girls who are raised in western culture are the same.

Harakiri said:

Reflex

Lookism God
Brown mexicans are basically Indians

they look the same

Gandharva

Banned
alien said:

Harakiri said:

thats true if youre a pink nerdic with glasses and a comb over  .

if youre a ethnik GL or ugly you are better off with white women.

Reflex said:
Brown mexicans are basically Indians

they look the same

preach (if u mean native)

Brown women (with alot of exceptions like mulattas and PR women) worship pink nerdic males.especially the mongoloid variety.

White women worship Brown males.so brown men are better off with white women.I dont even prefer white women physichally...but I know a good  deal when I see one.how any ethnik can pick some sassy chubby latina over a polish chick that will worship him and practically bathe his ass,beats the mind.

oh but that spic bitch will be all nice and submissive for her white slavemastah  huh  .