• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i used to hide whole chickens under my bed

Luan

Banned
back when i was 18 or 19

there was a whole foods near the community college i went to

i went there after classes

i put the chicken in my messenger bag after i bought it because i didn't want people to see me with it

i was like 230something pounds

lono

Banned
I used to fuck these chickens I found under my college roommates bed.

I don't know what was wrong with that stupid chink but there would literally be fresh, store bought whole chickens hidden under his bed.

So yea I fucked them.

That's what I did.

I reckon I ain't ever fucked anything half as hard as I fucked those chickens.

I fucked them till it hurt.

I fucked them till I cried.

I fucked them till they loved me.

And I'm not ashamed to say...there were moments I loved them back.

Baldcel

Rotter
lono said:
I used to fuck these chickens I found under my college roommates bed.

I don't know what was wrong with that stupid chink but there would literally be fresh, store bought whole chickens hidden under his bed.

So yea I fucked them.

That's what I did.

I reckon I ain't ever fucked anything half as hard as I fucked those chickens.

I fucked them till it hurt.

I fucked them till I cried.

I fucked them till they loved me.

And I'm not ashamed to say...there were moments I loved them back.

Did you cut off their head while you were penetrating chickens asshole?

Did you know that when you are fucking the chicken and if you cut her head off while your dick is inside her still her muscle anal gaping twitching will put wonderful pressure on your cock and you will most likely cum too

lono

Banned
Baldcel said:

Did you know that when you are fucking the chicken and if you cut her head off while your dick is inside her still her muscle anal gaping twitching will put wonderful pressure on your cock and you will most likely cum too

Legit let me mark this for later

Baldcel

Rotter
lono said:
Baldcel said:

Dat gif 
:tlol:

Thats what Marlon Brando did

He fucked ducks in Paris and beheaded them while he was close to cumming

"[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Later, when a reporter asked [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Marlon[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] about these rumors, [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Marlon[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] calmly replied, " I am not ashamed. ... would slice off the [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]head[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] of the [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]duck[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] so that the client could enjoy the poor bird's death spasms."[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Taken from his book[/font]

lono

Banned
Baldcel said:
lono said:

Dat gif 

"[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Later, when a reporter asked [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Marlon[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] about these rumors, [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Marlon[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] calmly replied, " I am not ashamed. ... would slice off the [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]head[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] of the [/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]duck[/font][font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif] so that the client could enjoy the poor bird's death spasms."[/font]

[font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Taken from his book[/font]

That's fucking sick man tbh.

Did he run a duck farm or something? I hope he didn't sell those cummed in birds as meat to some poor restaurant.

Baldcel

Rotter
lono said:
Baldcel said:
Dat gif 

Did he run a duck farm or something? I hope he didn't sell those cummed in birds as meat to some poor restaurant.

No

Back in the day that was a huge taboo so he traveled to Paris to his friend who was a big animal fucker, he had a store and down there in the basement there was another room where they fucked the birds and sliced their heads

Marlo never really organized everything, he was s big star afterall so all he had to do is go to Paris and fuck the animals, they were prepared and ready to be decapitated

Afterwards they would throw them away but his friend took care of that

smike

mother of all monsters
Autists
Reminds me of that scene with Daisy from Girl, Interrupted.

modified

hairloss expert
Baldcel said:
lono said:

No

Back in the day that was a huge taboo so he traveled to Paris to his friend who was a big animal fucker, he had a store and down there in the basement there was another room where they fucked the birds and sliced their heads

Marlo never really organized everything, he was s big star afterall so all he had to do is go to Paris and fuck the animals, they were prepared and ready to be decapitated

Afterwards they would throw them away but his friend took care of that

How big is a duck's vagina? I mean, a duck is a pretty small animal. Or are they fucking the ass?

Seems tiny. I don't see how this is physically possible either way.

Unless they're just using that as an entry hole and basically tearing the animal apart from the inside with their dicks.

Baldcel

Rotter
Of course they are tearing the hole apart and hurting the inners of the duck, the duck will be killed anyway

Baldcel

Rotter
Its similar to humans

If you punch a fucking whore in the back of the head hard, where the small brain is located ( this kind of punch is forbidden in UFC ) while fucking her ass, she will gaoe her asshole too like a duck does but in slightly weaker way because decapitating and punching is not the same of course

Stitches

Banned
Baldcel said:
Its similar to humans

If you punch a fucking whore in the back of the head hard, where the small brain is located ( this kind of punch is forbidden in UFC ) while fucking her ass, she will gaoe her asshole too like a duck does but in slightly weaker way because decapitating and punching is not the same of course

:hi: Rose Funeral its almost as if ya never left us!