I used to have sex with my female cousin

springfield

Banned
I was 16 she was 18 and we'd do it in secret whenever we got the chance.  One of the reasons I'm incel is because I still can't get over it. It's too bad she's married and has a son now. She's my oneitis. I know it's pathetic.  :ugh:

Magnus

Lookism God
Very nice, how did it start/who initiated

assburger

Gigachad
:rambo2:
[hr]
gets to bang ur hot cousin in ur prime and still complaining.. fuk u bitch

probably fuking NT as well

Awesome.

When I was around 7, I dry humped my cousin while she wore stalkings and I wore briefs.

My second cousin (valid target if you ask me) was a super hot stripper but she was even a bitch to distant relatives.

But PIV with the cousin? Cool man. Why not. Did you use a condom ?

springfield

Banned
MushroomCloud said:
Awesome.

When I was around 7, I dry humped my cousin while she wore stalkings and I wore briefs.

My second cousin (valid target if you ask me) was a super hot stripper but she was even a bitch to distant relatives.

This would go on until I was 19. Summer's of 2004-2007 were spent rawdogging her until her fiancé had to ruin things. 

:crying:

Should I cuck him?

paulus

Banned
Disgusting

But inbreed is part of all middle eastern cultures including jews so its fine i guess

springfield said:
MushroomCloud said:
Awesome.

This would go on until I was 19. Summer's of 2004-2007 were spent rawdogging her until her fiancé had to ruin things. 

:crying:

Should I cuck him?
Hell yes you should. Give them a deformed inbred baby.
[hr]
You know what they say, family first.

Harry Rotter

Coper
springfield said:
I was 16 she was 18 and we'd do it in secret whenever we got the chance.  One of the reasons I'm incel is because I still can't get over it. It's too bad she's married and has a son now. She's my oneitis. I know it's pathetic.  :ugh:
dude what the fuck
[hr]
Magnus said:
Very nice, how did it start/who initiated
OFC your arab ass would say this lol. Is it true apex got laid?