I used to be one of you years ago, now I get pussy and have cool friends

E

EmeraldEyes

God you're all so pathetic. And the sad thing is that it's all your fault. I hate every fucking one of you and laugh at all of you rotting away like animals in a zoo.

You told me I was too ugly, that I had autism, et cetera. Now I just finished creampie-ing a hot MILF.

Tick tock incels. Waste those years. You know who I am, the emerald eyed Italian god has returned.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
EmeraldEyes said:
God you're all so pathetic. And the sad thing is that it's all your fault. I hate every fucking one of you and laugh at all of you rotting away like animals in a zoo.

You told me I was too ugly, that I had autism, et cetera. Now I just finished creampie-ing a hot MILF.

Tick tock incels. Waste those years. You know who I am, the emerald eyed Italian god has returned.
im actually glad this happened to you

gives us all hope tbh

is this animus btw? LOL

What the fuck
[hr]
MasterFaggot said:
EmeraldEyes said:

gives us all hope tbh

is this animus btw? LOL
Animus was very proudly a gook

Magnus

Lookism God
EmeraldEyes said:

How did you do it

E

EmeraldEyes

MasterFaggot said:
EmeraldEyes said:

gives us all hope tbh

is this animus btw? LOL
I don't know who you are but I'm probably a little before your time.

I don't want to give any of you hope because to be frank I'm not as autistic as most of you.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
EmeraldEyes said:
MasterFaggot said:

gives us all hope tbh

is this animus btw? LOL
I don't know who you are but I'm probably a little before your time.
yeah probably

didnt join until like november

Whitecel

Banned
Is it the goat of italy, severe retard?

i knew u wasn't dead u frod

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
EmeraldEyes said:

I really hope this is real and youre not making this up

truly gives us all hope

If you're ugly then sorry to say but you keep coping. Ugliness is unacceptable no matter how many women you creampie

E

EmeraldEyes

MasterFaggot said:
EmeraldEyes said:

I really hope this is real and youre not making this up

truly gives us all hope
Let's get real. None of you have hope. My problem was never my face.

Godmode10

Subhuman
Why are You fags such losers. And overrating and underrating peoples looks

E

EmeraldEyes

Look at these threads on the front page. How do you not cringe at the insane shit you write? It's like page and page of schizoid ramblings about faces, male models, etc, forever. Get a fucking life jesus.

And yes some of us move on from puerile internet forums. Gandy, 'visit kinney', colez, horizontal punching power, FWHR, vitamin k2; it was funny the first couple years, honest. But let's be honest buddy boys. Only an aspie could continue to do the same old song and dance for years. Just dropping by to say that. You can get a life or you can keep jerking off posting on aspierejects.com and stay mad and virginal.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
EmeraldEyes said:
Look at these threads on the front page. How do you not cringe at the insane shit you write? It's like page and page of schizoid ramblings about faces, male models, etc, forever. Get a fucking life jesus.

And yes some of us move on from puerile internet forums. Gandy, 'visit kinney', colez, horizontal punching power, FWHR, vitamin k2; it was funny the first couple years, honest. But let's be honest buddy boys. Only an aspie could continue to do the same old song and dance for years. Just dropping by to say that. You can get a life or you can keep jerking off posting on aspierejects.com and stay mad and virginal.
Strong truth, if somehow in your life journey you have ended up on this site there's no doubt you are not a normal human being. Lotta messed up people here with problems that aren't just their face.