Slut

friends = everything
he's 5'8 & 90kg 3/10 legit fat pig but a kind friend. so i decided to give him looks-max advice..

first i asked him if he smokes, he said no (loser trait)
then i asked him what does he do after uni, he replied nothing but sleeping and some tv (it's over)

i introduced him to keto diet and encouraged him to sign in the gym or even do basic home workout as push ups (he told me he can only do 5 push ups.. over)

then i started the blackpill talk by telling him how he is legitimately invisible to women at this stat and how women want good looking lean people

he seemed annoyed by the brutal truth so he made an excuse and left.
i will keep encouraging him and as well as explain him female nature probably cuz he is kind and poor guy.

Saul96

Anything to ascend
Autists
he's 5'8 & 90kg 3/10 legit fat pig but a kind friend. so i decided to give him looks-max advice..

first i asked him if he smokes, he said no (loser trait)
then i asked him what does he do after uni, he replied nothing but sleeping and some tv (it's over)

i introduced him to keto diet and encouraged him to sign in the gym or even do basic home workout as push ups (he told me he can only do 5 push ups.. over)

then i started the blackpill talk by telling him how he is legitimately invisible to women at this stat and how women want good looking lean people

i will keep encouraging him and as well as explain him female nature probably cuz he is kind and poor guy.
Is he a virgin?

FatalFlaw

beauty is terror
Autists
Why are you friends with him? Do you stand to gain anything from associating with him?

Munificent

Without any born to creep - the others cannot fly.
HQNP
let him cope in peace bruh

Anstrum

moms basement subhuman ghoul
Why are you friends with him? Do you stand to gain anything from associating with him?
He might gain the immunity from getting ER'd when the friend decides to go ER

Slut

friends = everything
he's kind of aspie so i relate to him and feel how brutal his life must be, also, i do/will not gain anything etc but yeah why not..

Trifecta

dontbelong
These people already have the evidence right in front of them, you cannot convince someone when they are offended its impossible.

bajskorven

King of Chads
go and martial arts cel together, introduce him to wrestling and boxing or mma.