I took 200mg of Prozac

Xander

Cuck
damnson said:
As low as 520mg can be lethal in adults. How do you feel?
It's been 2 hours and I feel perfect, maybe my serotonin was rock bottom

Xander

Cuck
damnson said:
Xander said:
here are some stats, call a doc tbh

Among 633 adult patients who overdosed on fluoxetine hydrochloride alone, 34 resulted in a fatal outcome, 378 completely recovered, and 15 patients experienced sequelae after overdosage, including abnormal accommodation, abnormal gait, confusion, unresponsiveness, nervousness, pulmonary dysfunction, vertigotremor, elevated blood pressure, impotence, movement disorder, and hypomania. The remaining 206 patients had an unknown outcome. The most common signs and symptoms associated with non-fatal overdosage were seizures, somnolence, nausea, tachycardia, and vomiting. 
Good

feg

Chad
prozac lol

you are depressed because your life sucks and that sucks because you are a loser lol

feg

Chad
Xander said:
feg said:
prozac lol

you are depressed because your life sucks and that sucks because you are a loser lol
:blush:
I'm telling you how it is so you know wtf to do

you know the slayer formula

1. stop being a faggot
2. go out more
3. slay

even a fucking monkey can do it, so why are you overthinking it

Anakind

King of Chads
Xander said:
damnson said:
As low as 520mg can be lethal in adults. How do you feel?
About 90% of your serotonin is produced in the gut by bacteria. If you have low serotonin, it has next to nothing to do with your brain but with a shitty Western diet full of gluten and sugar and lacking in fiber and micro-nutrients. Studies show that supplementation with vitamin B6 and probiotics improve symptoms just as much as SSRIs. If there's one neurological disorder that has pretty much nothing to do with genetics, then it's depression.