• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

BBC I thought Women didn't approach...

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
the face of a cuck
1617752346237.png

10kHitMan

love = everything. she is everything.
Gorilla Crew
females on twitter talk about this a bit lol. If u havent gotten approached ur ugly
i get approached sometimes

my chad friend who hardmogs me gets legit catcalled almost everytime we go out though jfl u cant make this shit up chad actually lives in a different world from us

bad

somebody gave me this acc

my chad friend who hardmogs me gets legit catcalled almost everytime we go out though jfl u cant make this shit up chad actually lives in a different world from us
goofy ass nigga dont have life experiences like this due to their bone structure. Lol theres no hard work to compensate if the females dont even like you physically. Unless u wanna slurge her with money (aka goldigging/betabux)

10kHitMan

love = everything. she is everything.
Gorilla Crew
goofy ass nigga dont have life experiences like this due to their bone structure. Lol theres no hard work to compensate if the females dont even like you physically. Unless u wanna slurge her with money (aka goldigging/betabux)
legit. but even betabux cant get u catcalled on the street like chad, u can only pay $$ for a girl to "like" you in private. its just over if u dont have modelbones jfl, there is no work around, 7PSL or death tbh

bad

somebody gave me this acc
legit. but even betabux cant get u catcalled on the street like chad, u can only pay $$ for a girl to "like" you in private. its just over if u dont have modelbones jfl, there is no work around, 7PSL or death tbh
some advice from a psl7 (or at least in his mugshot) himself

Bull

GOD
lol the guy in the video isn't a model he is just decent + gym and roids

Regular Doomer

Champion
2 years on roids white guy slays 20x more than bbc with 15years gymceling !

Comrade Tyger

Drugstore Cowboy

dylanfucclife

bad bitch
HQNP

what does he look like? compare him to somebody