• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I thought adult virgins only existed in comedy films until I found PSL

OnTheRun

Regular
When I saw the movie 40 year old virgin, I was like get the fuck out of here at least make the movie a little believable ffs. Then few years later I'm interacting with some actual 40 year old virgins on the internet :popcorn:

If it wasn't because of PSL, I'd think I'm the only 20 year old virgin in the world srs. Mind you there are even 30+ and 40+ year old virgins here :shock:

Ryu

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The 40 year old virgin, was a slayer he got to make out with multiple girls. That movie was not realistic.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Are incels like the ones on this site a modern phenomena or has it always been like this since the beginning of time?

Magnus

Champion
OnTheRun said:
When I saw the movie 40 year old virgin, I was like get the fuck out of here at least make the movie a little believable ffs. Then few years later I'm interacting with some actual 40 year old virgins on the internet :popcorn:

If it wasn't because of PSL, I'd think I'm the only 20 year old virgin in the world srs. Mind you there are even 30+ and 40+ year old virgins here :shock:

Guys in 2005 probably thought they were gonna lose their virginity to Elisha Cuthbert type girls just fucking lol

:tyson:

GifMan

Joke
Turning 21 in less than a month and still a kissless virgin lmao

OnTheRun

Regular
Amnesia said:
Are incels like the ones on this site a modern phenomena or has it always been like this since the beginning of time?

Incels have def been around for a while imo. Internet made things worse though.