I think zygos is more important than wide jaw

Xander94

Gigachad
Zygos also serve a purpose to protect your eyes from damage, what purpose does huge jaw have ?

PotentialTyrone

Subhuman
Under 18
Except for Brad Pitt (Chad pitt), I haven't seen many chads whose jaws are as wide as their zygos (there may be some exceptions but this a trend I noticed). I supposed the jaw is supposed to be less wide (compared to zygos) but still defined for aesthetics
You’re correct. Usually a jaw as wide as your zygos will be a looksmin.

Gooseman

Easy going Jock
Birds
Squarish face shape is ideal to be honest, zygos slightly wider than the jaw tho, otherwise it would looks strange and exaggerated.

Screenshot_2020-02-28-23-24-22-374_com.android.chrome.jpg

Ideal face shape in my opinion

Adderall

Subhuman
Stop this nonsense. There is no such thing as having one feature be better than all the others.

It's about how well your face works together as a whole. The overall harmony of your face, and whether or not your good features compliment/exacerbate your bad ones.

In your example, in order for wide zygos to look good, you would need to have a jaw as wide, or a bit less wide than the zygos.
Jaw wider than zygos is fucked. Way too narrow is also fucked.

It's about finding the perfect balance.

Stop this nonsense. There is no such thing as having one feature be better than all the others.

It's about how well your face works together as a whole. The overall harmony of your face, and whether or not your good features compliment/exacerbate your bad ones.

In your example, in order for wide zygos to look good, you would need to have a jaw as wide, or a bit less wide than the zygos.
Jaw wider than zygos is fucked. Way too narrow is also fucked.

It's about finding the perfect balance.
Not really for the last, my friend has a really defined jaw but his zygos/cheekbones are huge, he looks like a supermodel cause he also has perfect facial harmony with top tier eye area, skin color, skin glow, good lips and so

Rigor Mortis

powder day every day
Probably relating to bite force . It’s all moot though in this day and age in terms of what it was actually “meant” for.

I do agree though , flanged look is nice