I think one of my friends is being CUCKED...

I met his girlfriend today. She doesn't wear any makeup, pretty unusual to see a girl who doesn't wear any... I think she's cucking him though.

She's very flirtatious. For example, when talking to me and our other guy friend she stares into our eyes twirling her hair and stuff. I also saw her come up on Tinder while I was swiping and it said she was only a few miles away even though she lives 40 miles away. Which means she opened the app while she was with my mate in our hometown.

She started texting me from his phone a couple hours after meeting me for the first time. She's "pranking" him sending weird messages saying "do me x" and stuff pretending it's from him, but it seems a bit unusual to randomly choose me to text immediately after meeting.

He's buying a house to live in her with after only being with her for 4 months. Risky I think. He even stopped talking to his mom and quit his job to be with her more. Of course I found her personable and likeable, but my judgement is clouded by her flirtatious behavior.

Godcel

Slayer
Save your friend before it's too late. Seriously. Save him before they get married or have kids.

Godcel said:
Save your friend before it's too late. Seriously. Save him before they get married or have kids.
It's already game over for him, his infatuation is too deep... He would just get angry if I told him she is flirtatious to other guys and that she is using Tinder. Probably make excuses for her. He already said he'd be okay with it if he got her pregnant.

Godcel

Slayer
One True God said:
Godcel said:
It's already game over for him, his infatuation is too deep... He would just get angry if I told him she is flirtatious to other guys and that she is using Tinder. Probably make excuses for her. He already said he'd be okay with it if he got her pregnant.
That's so depressing. Don't make the same mistakes he's made. Update when she sleeps with chad and breaks his heart.

Godcel said:
One True God said:
That's so depressing. Don't make the same mistakes he's made. Update when she sleeps with chad and breaks his heart.
It's almost 100% likely she has smashed another guy on the down low already. She only just met me and our other friend and immediately she's making deep eye contact twirling her hair around her fingers. Not normal. Not normal. Now considering she acts that way sober with men she just met while her boyfriend is 2 feet away, imagine what she would be like on a night out after a few glasses of wine when he's at home and she's out with the girls.

Cannon

Normie
dont save your friend
let him be cucked

its a cuck or be cucked world we live in
every man for himself