I think I've the explanation to debunk 8+ or death theory

vanillestorms

Banned
(It should raise some concerns if actually believe in it).

It's quite simple. Imagine a moderately attractive girl (not so hot, not so bad). Basically, that girl, without any looksmaxing, would raise some sexual appetite in you, but not so much that a 8+ girl would, so therefore you don't put a lot/any effort to show her that you like her, even if you'd actually smash her.
If she'd looksmax to somewhat closer to 8 (which is the ultimate rating for highly attractive face), you'd intensify your efforts to try and get her, showing her more and more interest.

I believe the same system applies to men but with some differences, considering that most girls are not exactly good at picking up or opening a male with some sort of pick up line (you can compare them to your 0/10 social experienced incel). In this case, it could be down to some extent that women STILL like most of you guys here rated 6/10 or more, but you're not enough to make them pursue you even more than that (like the moderately attractive girl example).

OldRooster

King of Chads
congrats you debunked a theory that only delusional people believe.

I am sure they will immediately read, comprehend and accept your theory, not

Magnus

Lookism God
OldRooster said:
congrats you debunked a theory that only delusional people believe.

I am sure they will immediately read, comprehend and accept your theory, not
This

Nyhil

Slayer
OP, if women are not chasing you, that means you're not enough for her to give true passionate sex to. You'll have to compensate with chasing her, pleasing her, buying things for her, and that's basically what normalfags do, and they lead a miserable life with half arsed monthly sex and constant nagging.

Have girls chasing you or death.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Nyhil said:
OP, if women are not chasing you, that means you're not enough for her to give true passionate sex to. You'll have to compensate with chasing her, pleasing her, buying things for her, and that's basically what normalfags do, and they lead a miserable life with half arsed monthly sex and constant nagging.

:clap:

vanillestorms

Banned
Nyhil said:

This site is shit tier.

assburger

Gigachad
i feel its a parody to even attempt to 'debunk' this 'theory'.. lmfao really? low iq

vanillestorms said:
(It should raise some concerns if actually believe in it).

It's quite simple. Imagine a moderately attractive girl (not so hot, not so bad). Basically, that girl, without any looksmaxing, would raise some sexual appetite in you, but not so much that a 8+ girl would, so therefore you don't put a lot/any effort to show her that you like her, even if you'd actually smash her.
If she'd looksmax to somewhat closer to 8 (which is the ultimate rating for highly attractive face), you'd intensify your efforts to try and get her, showing her more and more interest.

I believe the same system applies to men but with some differences, considering that most girls are not exactly good at picking up or opening a male with some sort of pick up line (you can compare them to your 0/10 social experienced incel). In this case, it could be down to some extent that women STILL like most of you guys here rated 6/10 or more, but you're not enough to make them pursue you even more than that (like the moderately attractive girl example).
allow me to simplify things for you.
from a sexual standpoint, for women there are ONLY two types of men:
1. men that do things for women in order to get sex (most men)
2. men that women adore and will do things for them in order to gain their attention and have sex with.

all women devide men in these two brackets. with other words, if you have to do something for sex, other than simply show up, you are in bracket one.

IceCutter

Gigachad
0 explanation skills
aspie detected

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk