I think I turned a new corner, I don't need DailyMail anymore

dat feel

Lookism God
I don't think I even need to read DailyMail, I can tell you everything happening today. Actually this is 90% of the shit that happens everyday:

Teacher-Chad relationships
- some teacher fucked a chad
- some other teacher, married with two kids, charged with fucking alpha chads for the last 3 years, including in her house

mrz's friends
- some mrz's friend caught with 500 GB of cp
- some other mrz's friend sentenced for raping a jb

migrants vs eurocucks
- some migrant raped a prime european goddess, police and liberals blame her for provoking him
- migrant gang who raped 500 prime women caught and released because they were traumatized/offended
- police ordered to ignore theft and rape committed by migrants

redpill
- dark triad alpha serial killer in a happy relationship with a model
- beta wk declares his love and girl thinks it's creepy

dat feel

Lookism God
kill em all said:
I actually like your posts dat feel they keep me informed

i actually ascended to a new level of news reporting after reading hundreds of headlines every day

you start to see the same thing over and over and realize it's just how the world works

i can guarantee you that in 2016, some teachers will fuck chads, some mrz's friends will get caught, some dark triads will slay, some betas will taste the bitter redpill, and some migrants will rape and pillage

BlueBalls

Chad
dat feel said:
kill em all said:
I actually like your posts dat feel they keep me informed

i actually ascended to a new level of news reporting after reading hundreds of headlines every day

you start to see the same thing over and over and realize it's just how the world works

i can guarantee you that in 2016, some teachers will fuck chads, some mrz's friends will get caught, some dark triads will slay, some betas will taste the bitter redpill, and some migrants will rape and pillage
lol, you've ascended in a way

reading the news actually makes me depressed. these days i`ll just read the headlines once a week and then go about my business , no need to stress and put emotions into something 100% out of ur control naw mean