I think I am The Most Damaged Person Here

zyzz007

Lookism God
I go on rants and ravings and cryings over the hell I went through in High school and College
and then a bunch of ppl will laugh at me for being a misogynist and shit poster even though I
am relating my real raw incel feelings of pain of being denied sex and intimacy which are basic needs of men.

I think I need to move to a real incel site, here its just a bunch of slayers and goodlooking guys 
who can get girls but struggle due to introversion.

FuckThis

Slayer
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:
Were you bullied?

yeh.

Yeah i can see it from your post.
I was as well,but not rwally beaten or anything. Just always excluded,made fun of,avoided, etc.

I guess what saved me in the end is my undying confidence,i was never phased and i managed to move on. I was stronger than them in the end,they tried and failed.

But you kinda just got beaten as i can see.

It is understandable,if i didnt have my inner self i would prob go insane or something,or just retreat from everything

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

Yeah i can see it from your post.
I was as well,but not rwally beaten or anything. Just always excluded,made fun of,avoided, etc.

I guess what saved me in the end is my undying confidence,i was never phased and i managed to move on. I was stronger than them in the end,they tried and failed.

But you kinda just got beaten as i can see.

It is understandable,if i didnt have my inner self i would prob go insane or something,or just retreat from everything
yeh well u got women and sex in the end. I fucking threw away my chances due to christianity when
I shud have fucked those hoes and used them to rise up the social ranks. But I wasnt like that back then. I was a really good, nice humble person. Really sweet.