i think i am developing a bit of a crush on a girl. FUCK THIS

zyros

Slayer
Since I became redpilled, i swore and promised myself i would NEVER again develop anything for a girl, yet i am starting to see patterns of thought/reactions in myself that go towards that shit.

-hanged out with her a lot of times but didnt make a hard move fearing rejection/ruining everything: check

-hang out with her one day, already wanting again the next day (she is always the one who proposes hanging out, more frequently as time passes, making the situation even worse, and making myself want to jump off a building when for some reason i have to say no i cant).

-think 100 times about every gesture she has with me (she is always very physically near, like being in a bench almost near me and not minding having my arm over her like this
[img=200x150]http://www.wikihow.com/images/d/d8/Sneak-Your-Arm-Around-Your-Date-Step-12-Version-2.jpg[/img]
but I suspect shes like that with everyone just a warm person. check

-think 20000 times about her words like we asked to describe each other, and she described me as good looking, intelligent, weird but in a unique and good way, and wondering if this mean i could pass the treshold to intimate contact or not during hours, or that she just likes me as a person. check

-INTENSE RAGE at the thought of some friend or some other guy who met her AFTER me (the AFTER being very important, for example I wouldnt mind her getting with an ex boyfriend/ex fuckbuddy she knew before me) reaching intimate contact with her before me, while i dont really care if any of my fuckbuddies have anything with other guys. This one is a fucking red flag.

I promised myself this wouldnt happen ever since its "be unmoggable or its over". This is going to end bad (rejection or she going with another guy), i have bad vibes from this...

Fuck this i wish there were some feeling inhibitors or shit that could just turn emotions off.
its over.
:jrage:

its over

youve been conditioned by society to adopt a long term mating strategy, or you have a shitty hormonal profile

either way its ogre

zyros

Slayer
LastPlaneOutOfSydney said:
its over

youve been conditioned by society to adopt a long term mating strategy, or you have a shitty hormonal profile

either way its ogre
Its not just long term mating. I dont want a girlfriend or be with a single girl or woman. I want just the intimacy.

zyros said:
its over

either way its ogre
Its not just long term mating. I dont want a girlfriend or be with a single girl or woman. I want just the intimacy.

but thats the thing, intimacy is an illusion

go jerk off right now, tell me if you give a shit about her after you cum

women trick men into relationships by denying them sex, keeping the chemical need for them in your brain active.  Because once you ejaculate you no longer feel these cravings to be near her for a while

zyros

Slayer
zyros said:

women trick men into relationships by denying them sex, keeping the chemical need for them in your brain active.  Because once you ejaculate you no longer feel these cravings to be near her for a while
I too though this. Like "can it be I am just horny?" fapped 3 times in the same fucking day to test.

Still the same.

zyros said:

I too though this. Like "can it be I am just horny?" fapped 3 times in the same fucking day to test.

Still the same.

:bean:

seriously? holy shit dude good luck I will pray to gandy for you