• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I swear to god my ramus/jaw is still growing and I'm 23

Enigmatic

Rotter
The past couple of months I couldn't help but notice my ramus is longer and my jaw is getting bigger.

I'm still not fucking done with puberty yet just lol

Meanwhile there are Chads and Tyrones at 17 that look more developed than I do.

ya mam

Joke
It probably is. Men do change in their early 20's, despite what this forum will tell you.

lolatmylife

Regular
Mandible grows till mid-late 20s. This sub likes to be miserable and say theirs is done growing at 18.

smellysocks

Megastar
Awesome pics. Great size. Look angular. sharp. robust. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' angular, sharp, thick and defined you can get. Thanks for the motivation. 

wait... there's no pics. fuck

lolatmylife

Regular
Pinhead said:
lolatmylife said:
Mandible grows till mid-late 20s. This sub likes to be miserable and say theirs is done growing at 18.

i rage internally for rotting from 18-21 doing absolutely nothing because people on PSL told me everyone finishes growing at 18

legit makes me mad

dont even wanna think about it tbh

Clavicles are actually the last bones in your body to stop growing. Late 20s early 30s. Look it up. Sorry last long bone, short bones grow forever (face bones) . No broscience, go take a science class.

lolatmylife

Regular
Pinhead said:
lolatmylife said:
Clavicles are actually the last bones in your body to stop growing. Late 20s early 30s. Look it up. Sorry last long bone, short bones grow forever (face bones) . No broscience, go take a science class.

clavicles are good actually, just skull & joints that are the issue

and ribcage

Ribcage easily fraudable with gymcelling lats