• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I suggest this Tinder Experiment if u have tattoos.

Deliciadecu

Rotter
You send me the pics and I'll try to morph it to make you have clean skin again, then you run two tinder accounts:

1- with your disgusting low-class shitty tattoos
2- like a human being with any sign of lack of attention who needed to get tattoos to feel special

Same bio, same pics (except for tattoos), same location, same amount of swipes

Then we see not only the total matches, but also and most importantly the quality of the FACE of the matches

straightcel_l

US citizen

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Lol try a muscular guy with high quality good tattoos vs none and see who wins. Tattoo wins boyo.

• Banned

Deliciadecu

Rotter
looksmaxx said:
Lol try a muscular guy with high quality good tattoos vs none and see who wins. Tattoo wins boyo.

:fingerwave:

NSFW

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
just lol at indirectly making fun of me by using the same thread title while knowing i will react like i just react by making this thread

just for then denying it in a way u can directly make fun of me by blaming me in front of youre online buddy another time

ur all toxic people that think to be so much better

• Banned

Deliciadecu

Rotter
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
just lol at indirectly making fun of me by using the same thread title while knowing i will react like i just react by making this thread

just for then denying it in a way u can directly make fun of me by blaming me in front of youre online buddy another time

Thread flopped though, people aren't ready for the Non-tattoospill  :confused:

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
Deliciadecu said:
FittedCaps+Xanax said:

Thread flopped though, people aren't ready for the Non-tattoospill  :confused:

they didn't understand

they literally have 120+iq and WOW super english skillz but they fail to decipher some phrases when its not in perfect english

u could send them to some greek isle or to russia or anywhere put them there with no money in the pockets no phone to call mommy and they would dry out and die of hunger after 3 days because they weren't able to communicate non verbally or without technology

they die in the street even if they are smart and beautiful and whatever they all are

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
I doubt anyone here has more than 1 medium sized tattoo the inhibition lvls are off the charts

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just got home from playing 5-aside football.
Lot of people there are working-class youth.

18 year olds with full tattoos sleeves.
17 year olds with tattoos over their legs.