• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I suggest this Tinder Experiment if u have tattoos.

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
4,240
Reputation
66
You send me the pics and I'll try to morph it to make you have clean skin again, then you run two tinder accounts:

1- with your disgusting low-class shitty tattoos
2- like a human being with any sign of lack of attention who needed to get tattoos to feel special


Same bio, same pics (except for tattoos), same location, same amount of swipes


Then we see not only the total matches, but also and most importantly the quality of the FACE of the matches
 

straightcel_l

US citizen
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
24,898
Reputation
8,552
 

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
14,257
Reputation
4,323
Lol try a muscular guy with high quality good tattoos vs none and see who wins. Tattoo wins boyo.
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #6

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
4,240
Reputation
66
looksmaxx said:
Lol try a muscular guy with high quality good tattoos vs none and see who wins. Tattoo wins boyo.

:fingerwave:










NSFW
 

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
4,324
Reputation
1,458
just lol at indirectly making fun of me by using the same thread title while knowing i will react like i just react by making this thread

just for then denying it in a way u can directly make fun of me by blaming me in front of youre online buddy another time


ur all toxic people that think to be so much better
 
  • Thread starter
  • Banned
  • #8

Deliciadecu

Rotter
Joined
Jan 31, 2019
Messages
4,240
Reputation
66
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
just lol at indirectly making fun of me by using the same thread title while knowing i will react like i just react by making this thread

just for then denying it in a way u can directly make fun of me by blaming me in front of youre online buddy another time


ur all toxic people that think to be so much better
















Thread flopped though, people aren't ready for the Non-tattoospill  :confused:
 

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
4,324
Reputation
1,458
Deliciadecu said:
FittedCaps+Xanax said:
just lol at indirectly making fun of me by using the same thread title while knowing i will react like i just react by making this thread

just for then denying it in a way u can directly make fun of me by blaming me in front of youre online buddy another time


ur all toxic people that think to be so much better
















Thread flopped though, people aren't ready for the Non-tattoospill  :confused:

they didn't understand


they literally have 120+iq and WOW super english skillz but they fail to decipher some phrases when its not in perfect english



u could send them to some greek isle or to russia or anywhere put them there with no money in the pockets no phone to call mommy and they would dry out and die of hunger after 3 days because they weren't able to communicate non verbally or without technology


they die in the street even if they are smart and beautiful and whatever they all are
 

TheRealDeal

There's no girl i can not get
Masculinity Crew
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
2,742
Reputation
1,641
I doubt anyone here has more than 1 medium sized tattoo the inhibition lvls are off the charts
 

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
29,389
Reputation
21,014
Just got home from playing 5-aside football.
Lot of people there are working-class youth.

18 year olds with full tattoos sleeves.
17 year olds with tattoos over their legs.
 
Top