I still havent found ONE woman more goodlooking than this chick not ONE

Gandharva

Banned
and Ive literally accumulated thousands of photos of women over the years on my media devices.

(one on the far right)

Her lips,Her eyes,Her nose,Her face so feminine and perfect and so Sexual.she is sex and feminiity,I dont care if  her  lips are fake lmao these kind of women you only see in another dimension.Even Artists couldnt come up with a face like that,because it goes beyond the human imagination.

Gandharva

Banned
Maximus said:
Look at my avi.
not sure if srs.hope ur trolling brah.that girl is barely a 6.I can post hundreds of better looking women than her.

Gandharva

Banned
u know ur doing bad,when even a Sheboon is more attractive than your ''crush''

or even a mountain chink with out makeup or cosmetics

10/10 my ass  ,post quality or get the fuck out

Gandharva

Banned
shits on any woman posted by you retards so far

igesio

Banned
She might be sex, she might be feminity, and clearly is very fertile. But she is not cute. How can you fall in love and provide for something that sexually attracts you, nothing else? My sig is unbeatable.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Best lips ever.

I want to fuck them and Im jealous of them at the same time.

she looks too sultry I like girls that are more cute and look friendly . she looks like a bitch

allindaeyes

Banned
shes hot but not the best looking ever. there are hotter women, looks a bit persian. persian girls are srs hnngh but a lot seem stck up

name?

Without the make up she's a 6 at most. And lol @ the ugly artificial eyebrows, makes her look reptilian.

Gandharva

Banned
EntitledNarcissist said:
<----------------
not even close.Even Ive fucked hotter prostitutes than her.Atleast post a woman that can somewhat be mistaken as a 10/10 lie brooke shields in ehr prime or something....or rose bryne in troy..but that lmao
[hr]
allindaeyes said:
shes hot but not the best looking ever. there are hotter women, looks a bit persian. persian girls are srs hnngh but a lot seem stck up

name?
then post a better looking female,thats all I ask.

shes Albanian...I dont know her name ..nothing comes up when I search...only the other two(who are sisters I think and models in albania)

ilikedicks said:
Noone defeats queen Bey! Even if her hair fake as shit!

You must be really high to post this sheboon as a10/10. Just the gorilla nose alone is a big big big turn off.

ilikedicks

Coper
Couldntthinkofaname said:
ilikedicks said:
Noone defeats queen Bey! Even if her hair fake as shit!

You must be really high to post this sheboon as a10/10. Just the gorilla nose alone is a big big big turn off.
For a stormfrontcel I guess for the other 98% I don't think so. White girls don't do it for me. Willy just posted the most aesthetic white girl ever. Most however have thin lips, no junk in the trunk and no thighs features that all top tier women should have imo. Bey's appeal extends far beyond her face. She has the whole package. I think he was onto something with his mulatta postings on sluthate. Better face than black girls, better bodies than white girls. I've been converted!

ilikedicks

Coper
They looked a lot better in Willy's pic. Anyway slav girls are the GOAT white girls.