I started taking St. John's Wort

alien

Chad
Rotters
Tomorrow I aim for more

1 capsule/day (300 mg) though because I'm concerned about potential side effects or maybe an allergic reaction. The bottle says to take 3 a day. But I heard from someone on here that some people need to build tolerance to it or they develop side effects. So it's smart to start at 1/day.

Let's hope that this helps me feel some sort of pleasure from day-to-day activities. And feel some sort of motivation.

I have my doubts however. After you swallow the red-pill, there's no turning back. It's doubtful I'll ever be able to re-integrate into society without wanting to go ER on normals. But we shall see. Yesterday I left my house for the first time in 6+ weeks and only because I absolutely had to (dentist).

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
deleted post

modified

hairloss expert
alien said:
Tomorrow I aim for more

1 capsule/day (300 mg) though because I'm concerned about potential side effects or maybe an allergic reaction. The bottle says to take 3 a day. But I heard from someone on here that some people need to build tolerance to it or they develop side effects. So it's smart to start at 1/day.

Let's hope that this helps me feel some sort of pleasure from day-to-day activities. And feel some sort of motivation.

I have my doubts however. After you swallow the red-pill, there's no turning back. It's doubtful I'll ever be able to re-integrate into society without wanting to go ER on normals. But we shall see. Yesterday I left my house for the first time in 6+ weeks and only because I absolutely had to (dentist).
Good luck, hope it helps. Stick with it at least 4-6 weeks. What you're doing now is no way to live. I don't care how incel you are, you should be able to find something remotely pleasurable in life.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Ivan Fyodorovich said:
what did you do all day for the past 6 weeks ? (srs)
Honestly it's all a blur.

- I've read books (non-fiction. Lately mostly economics-related. Read a couple of books on the Greek Financial Crisis alone. I don't bother with fiction. It's usually blue-pilled shit or a waste of time. Unless it's Charles Bukowski or Michel Houellebecq, then I'm usually not interested in fiction.)

- I've watched documentaries

- Watched Halt and Catch Fire (I wish that I could have been apart of something special like that. The 1980s PC revolution. I could go into detail about why I love that show. But most of you guys have a low attention span anyway.)

- Played a bit of vidya. But I honestly can't get into video games anymore. They are shit. When I was in my late teens/early 20s, I still felt like shit when I'd realize that I just wasted countless hours of my time into a video game instead of doing something more productive with my life. But at least I enjoyed the time I spent playing the games. Now, I can't even fucking enjoy gaming whether I workcel or NEET. It's a hobby I have grown out of. I'm almost 30. I barely ever touch my PS3/Xbox 360 anymore. It just seems like a complete waste of time. And I prefer more old-school gaming anyway.

- I have listened to a lot of Stefan Molyneux and Peter Schiff podcasts while playing Pokemon and smartphone games (Molyneux and Schiff are full of shit in many ways but some of what they say is legit). Video games seem completely pointless to me. But I find playing video games to be less dull when I'm listening to a podcast.

- Watched Wall Street (1987) and Boiler Room (2000)

- I spent a lot of time playing around with Microsoft Excel and collecting/analyzing data and creating formulas because AUTISM. That's all I'm going to say.

- I also worked a bit on my manifesto. Didn't make much progress though. I had a draft of 8,000+ words. But I'm not satisfied with it and re-wrote it. I'm at like 2k words or so.

- I'm working on another writing project as well and have plans to aim for more.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Giabiconi said:
I didn't report feeling any better or feeling any worse. I took my first pill like 2 1/2 hours ago. How can it be a placebo effect?

Giabiconi

Incel
alien said:
Giabiconi said:
I didn't report feeling any better or feeling any worse. I took my first pill like 2 1/2 hours ago. How can it be a placebo effect?
I just meant all these 'natural supplements' are a joke. They don't do shit.

Giabiconi

Incel
mrz said:
Giabiconi said:
I just meant all these 'natural supplements' are a joke. They don't do shit.
It's actually an MAOI so it should have anti depressant effects, but the thing is there are better anti depressants now that are not as dangerous lol.
MAOIs? Aren't those the old school antidepressants that made you have a stroke if you ate any cheese?

Even if it does have some mild effect I doubt it's even noticeable. I know the 'alt medicine' paranoid anti pharmaceutical natural phaggots rave about this stuff though.

alien

Chad
Rotters
Yeah I'm pretty sure that if St. John's Wort had adverse side effects to the extent of MAOIs, it would have been banned for over-the-counter sale in Canada and the United States.

You can buy St. John's Wort at any pharmacy that carries it (I purchased from an online pharmacy based in Canada. Not one of those shady pharmacies that sell prescription drugs without a prescription. This is all legit). You can buy it at Wal-Mart. You can buy it on Amazon.com.