i sold my shit and slay in south east asia

Gandharva

Banned
Oren,youre Sefardic right?Do Thai women like Middleeastern/sephardic looking guys or Just Aryans?can a Swarthy looking guy like you get laid like a aryan can over there without any money or looks?and How are the women in Chiang Mai vs Bangkok?hiang mai women are lighter skinned ,right?

oren

Incel
Never been to chang mai its less of party town than bkk , i heard chanf is better to get 8plus gf bangkok for slaying .  Im half polish half mroocan but lookz turkish , pass off as polish jew.
I have 2 girlfriends now . And i slay 4 5 girls . You can get off girlfriend but its not easy slaying hot chicks everyday. Woman here are to submision they are so much better than white woman , i dont even like big tit so its haven for me

Gandharva

Banned
cool.is it cheap?about 500 $ a month right for rent,food,partying

oren

Incel
Not for bangkok . I spend 1200 $ per month . If you go parties alot dates itz add up . If you livr here for a year you can get costs down . Like rent . I hope next month i wil pay 1000$

oren

Incel
Harakiri said:
Didn't think azn women liked non Anglos.....
sluthate definiton of white is brutal im half white and while im called turkey plenty of times still theres 6 Look girl that say im white and she wants my skin

heilsa

Slayer
legit thread - do you work there or do you jus spend your savings?

Harakiri said:
Didn't think azn women liked non Anglos.....
Really ? Light skinned Arabs, Turks, Jews etc can play white boy game in Asia. Light skin + sharp features = white for Asian standards. Reminder: gooks look like potato by in large.

alien

Chad
Rotters
If I went to stay in Thailand for like 3 months with a 90 day visitor VISA, can I get like a short-term apartment rental or do I have to get a hotel?

If I ever decide to relocate to South-East Asia, I want to at least test out the waters first with a 90 day pilot

So basically for $1200 USD/month including rent, utilities, food, dates with girls and parties, all expenses paid? That's not bad. Here in Canada, if you have your own 1 bedroom/studio apartment (if you don't have your own place, there's no point in even moving out of my dad's basement. Room mates affords you no privacy for sexy time), you need to be spending $1600+ USD/month for a decent baseline lifestyle ($2000+ CAN/month) ($1 USD = $1.26 CAN). Certainly not a lavish lifestyle.

$1200 USD/month does sound expensive considering it's Thailand. But this IS Bangkok. Shit is going to be more expensive in Bangkok. And you're living it up and shit.

It's the same with the Philippines. Cost of living is cheap in the Philippines overall. But not in Manila and the Manila suburbs. Cherokee T Smith ("Asian Kent") probably lives in the Manila suburbs. It's very expensive there.

oren

Incel
heilsa said:
legit thread - do you work there or do you jus spend your savings?
now i spend saving but i wanna try online telemarkting in a few days

oren

Incel
yes and yes and i know i go out with the other guy eppy

Do these Thai women REALLY want you?
Do you truly get existential validation from them? Or just a release, like jacking off?

If a 6'2 blond chad were to suddenly appear and tried to pick up whatever thai girl you were with, in front of your face, you think your thai girl would still want you?

Actually, whatever, just nignore me, I hope it all works out and you have the time of your life. Who cares. We all rot in the end. Everything is just coping, really.

sub0

Cuck
oren said:
yes and yes and i know i go out with the other guy eppy
They let you come inside them?

Dude, if you are having free sex without a condom with slim young women and coming inside them, you are >>> everything else.

If I get a decent federal teaching job (province teaching is shit here), I will give vacation in Thailand a try.

oren

Incel
Found the virgin girl of my life , she buys me stuff Etc , but she can only come my country in one year and 6 months ... and she can visit me 3 months once a year . Shes a strong 5 with prefect feminie personlty .
I saved much more money i can live around 700$ a month now if i only eat cheap thai food .
I fucked around 12 girls in 2 months . Only go out 2 times a week

gandytime

Slayer
Nice to see that someone is turning his life around here. South East Asia theory is legit.