• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I shouldnt be here anymore...

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Iam 26, gl , intelligent... but still throw all of my potential away since i was a little child.Just because all seems so meaningless, pointless, retarded. The only time i feel good is when abusing alc ( which i dont do anymore),pills( also notdoing anymore) , masturbating or working out. Iam my biggest fiend, thats the reality . tbh

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
show me a pic of u bro. i know ur a gigaslayer

Unbeatable

Regular
you arent good looking for shit you absolute coping retard end it

SuicideBomber

Megastar
sin said:
show me a pic of u bro. i know ur a gigaslayer

No, you think iam an ugly subhuman, because its what makes sense to your thinking pattern. Dont try to fool me.

Unbeatable said:
you arent good looking for shit you absolute coping retard end it

:cage:

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
everyone in unfrauded pic = gigachad

everyone in frauded pic = subhuman

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Demonstrator said:
NTmaxxing is most important theory tbh

If you fail at that at your curcial years and you was always the introverted, antisocial, hateful loner and you dont get out of it youll end up in prison or coping your life away with retarded activities like browsing lookism. I could never imagine a functioning life for me. Having a woman, going wageslaving 5 days a week... idk there has to be something more to do than this meaningless shit.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
"Throw away your potential"?
Potential to do what?

Allow yourself to be morphed into what society sees as "successful"?
That wouldn't have brought you happiness.

conv223

Caaa
SuicideBomber said:
Demonstrator said:
NTmaxxing is most important theory tbh

If you fail at that at your curcial years and you was always the introverted, antisocial, hateful loner and you dont get out of it youll end up in prison or coping your life away with retarded activities like browsing lookism. I could never imagine a functioning life for me. Having a woman, going wageslaving 5 days a week... idk there has to be something more to do than this meaningless shit.

there isn't just lay down and rot

SuicideBomber

Megastar
Magnifique said:
Potential to do what?

Yes. tbh Like being good at school, getting good grades... getting a good job becauseof that etc... . It never mattered for me....

conv223 said:
SuicideBomber said:

Whatelse is there to do?

KEy21

Champion
The only time you feel good and sexy...is when you’re getting dopamine spikes from looking at little kids

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
SuicideBomber said:
Magnifique said:
Potential to do what?

Yes. tbh Like being good at school, getting good grades... getting a good job becauseof that etc... . It never mattered for me....

conv223 said:

Whatelse is there to do?

Doesn't matter to me either.
I am more than capable of getting into some of the best universities in the world.
Become a wealthy doctor or surgeon.

But wealth means nothing to me.

I feel like I might travel through Eastern Europe.
A modern day missionary monk.

But that's just an idealistic notion.

Killyourself

Banned
You're in deep abyss,

If you fail at that at your curcial years and you was always the introverted, antisocial, hateful loner and you dont get out of it

I believe there is a way to NTmaxx even if you always been anti-social introvert, however it's hard - you must get a big impulse from some person or important event in your life (maybe like meeting a great friend who is gonna motivate you to go out). It's really hard to pull off because it's mostly luck. Rainbow pills from therapist might help too, unless you want to achieve that happy feeling naturally without any medshit (like in my case).

You abuse alco? If you jerkoff daily then stop and make it 1 a week max, might add you some mood/energy.

conv223

Caaa
SuicideBomber said:
Magnifique said:
Potential to do what?

conv223 said:

Whatelse is there to do?

it seems you're like a free thinker like me the only advice I can give you is just cope as much as possible

SuicideBomber

Megastar
KEy21 said:
The only time you feel good and sexy...is when you’re getting dopamine spikes from looking at little kids

:tatum: 

I mustnt invest 50k to get a "9/10" eye area.

Killyourself said:
You're in deep abyss,

If you fail at that at your curcial years and you was always the introverted, antisocial, hateful loner and you dont get out of it

I believe there is a way to NTmaxx even if you always been anti-social introvert, however it's hard - you must get a big impulse from some person or important event in your life (maybe like meeting a great friend who is gonna motivate you to go out). It's really hard to pull off because it's mostly luck. Rainbow pills from therapist might help too, unless you want to achieve that happy feeling naturally without any medshit (like in my case).

You abuse alco? If you jerkoff daily then stop and make it 1 a week max, might add you some mood/energy.

I was in mental hospitals and got antidepressants+ some psychotics( which was false). But the negative side symptoms were way stronger ( like Akathisia) and i just felt even more like a zombie. I dont have friends.I  had aquintacces in some points of mylife, thats all. I dont abuse alcohol and pills anymore. Its not that iam completely hopeless, its just that i can find anything which would satisfy putting much effort in it. I  jerk off occassionally, ( 3 times a week) tonot get this defeating brainfog in my head. If i jerk off too much iam literally unable to function. And this is already starting when iam justfappin geveryday.

conv223 said:
SuicideBomber said:

Whatelse is there to do?

it seems you're like a free thinker like me the only advice I can give you is just cope as much as possible

:lol: . Yes iam.But in this society it will not be rewarded.