• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I seriously can't get over how short and stumpy Asians legs are; it's comical3

I will never get used to it. Every time I see an Asian with short legs I laugh. They are so incredibly long torso'd and short legged. I can't take them seriously - ever.

Not only that, but many Asian women have ridiculously wide thigh-gaps.

They are like pygmies

smellysocks

Megastar
Yeah their body proportions are fucked, I notice this too

Blacks are overly long limbed and while it looks better, still not ideal

yungfett

Regular
@bondi beach what do you think of asian sentience? i always curious about how sentient asians really are. fobs strike me as low sentience, almost robotic, but i think this is primarily due to the language barrier just making them appear low sentience. Asian americans on the other hand, in spite of their other glaring character flaws seem to be fairly sentient. whats your opinion?

yungfett said:
@bondi beach what do you think of asian sentience? i always curious about how sentient asians really are. fobs strike me as low sentience, almost robotic, but i think this is primarily due to the language barrier just making them appear low sentience. Asian americans on the other hand, in spite of their other glaring character flaws seem to be fairly sentient. whats your opinion?

What do you mean by sentience? You could be talking about a lot of things.