I seem to get singled out for being "shy"

FireHaze

Gigachad
srs

Went to school cafeteria to buy a breakfast sandwich. As I was waiting on the sandwich this lady asks me what year I am and why I'm so shy.

WTF am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to chat the cashier up every time I go? I don't see anyone else chatting up the cashiers.

zyzz007

Lookism God
FireHaze said:
srs

Went to school cafeteria to buy a breakfast sandwich. As I was waiting on the sandwich this lady asks me what year I am and why I'm so shy.

WTF am I supposed to say? Am I supposed to chat the cashier up every time I go? I don't see anyone else chatting up the cashiers.
she wants the d.

LostTuna

Gigachad
was she younger? it's possible she could have been into u. in 6th grade a girl would always say shit like that to me and i found out the next year thru a friend that she actually liked me and wanted me to ask her out.

a lot of times girls won't even say anything if a subhuman is shy. in fact they actually prefer it so they can acknowledge u as a little as possible

Nyhil

Slayer
so basically you got approached by a girl?

Slayer!

FireHaze

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
was she younger? it's possible she could have been into u. in 6th grade a girl would always say shit like that to me and i found out the next year thru a friend that she actually liked me and wanted me to ask her out.

a lot of times girls won't even say anything if a subhuman is shy. in fact they actually prefer it so they can acknowledge u as a little as possible
She was like 36 years old lol

FireHaze said:
She was like 36 years old lol
Lots of "cougars" at schools these days. Check out all the female teacher male student romances. You seem to be too low status for a legit teacher, but a waitress is still better than nothing.