BBC I see way more BMWF than AMWF, BUT

ClannadXymoth

Normie
The AMWF couple tends to be way more attractive. The girl is usually dressed well, HQNP, and modelesque. In contrast, the BMWF couple is trashy. The girl is usually overweight, crapload of tattoos, sun damaged skin, ugly face or average at best.

I live in Virginia, btw.

Andy Bernard

Slayer
Yeah AMWF usually mogs BMWF but these days cuter White girls will close that gap. Reason is because zoomers aren't as concerned with race

ClannadXymoth

Normie
Btw, since we are on the topic, there never really was a stigma for women who went for Latinos or Asians. Maybe in the 70s. They were seen as family oriented, hardworking, and closer to Caucasian whereas negros are the exact opposite and low class trash.

The same girls that go for white guys probably wouldn't have an issue dating a Latino or an Asian if his looks or masculinity is good enough, but these same chicks wouldn't get with a nigger. The opposite applies, the women that get with niggers typically wouldn't want all the former. I hardly see women that fuck both white and black and other races. They either stick to a certain race or fuck most races (excluding negro in some cases).

Most, if not all of chicks I've been with were redneck or country types who mostly dated white men, so just my anecdotal experience.

The AMWF couple tends to be way more attractive. The girl is usually dressed well, HQNP, and modelesque. In contrast, the BMWF couple is trashy. The girl is usually overweight, crapload of tattoos, sun damaged skin, ugly face or average at best.

I live in Virginia, btw.
Mavericks for fucking outside of fam
:glasses:

Mr Game and Watch

Joe Biden
I legitimately have never seen an attractive AMWF couple in my life.

On the internet or IRL. It's some weird looking Asian with a white girl that mogs him albeit with no sex appeal. Or some robust Chang with some plain jane.