• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I see male model type guys with mediocre women

Literally male models but most of them with more masculine face.And all those guys that i saw today are hugging and holding hands with chubby or under 8 women.Do you really think that you still stand a chance?Thing are getting worse,this is increasingly frustrating situations and there is no solution.

I've seen this too. There are many GL girls because of frauding but GL guys are like unicorns and should always date up or at least looksmatch with a hqnp girl with good personality.

smellysocks

Megastar
"no brah, I see ugly guys with bombshells all the time"

:what:

i never understood ppl who say this. I never see ugly/avg guys with hot girls

The worst is when the guys get a bit chubby or let themselves go a bit after dating a girl that is lower than them.

Good looking guys don't get seen in public with hot girls. The only time Chad and Stacey meet is in bed

Lance_Armweak

Rotter
smellysocks said:
"no brah, I see ugly guys with bombshells all the time"

:what:

i never understood ppl who say this. I never see ugly/avg guys with hot girls

People here rate men really harshly whilst at the same time being lax on female ratings. Any 5.5/10 is a HQNP to these guys I swear. Women also tend to wear makeup 98% of the time when they leave the house to hide their god awful features, so it looks as if they're 1.5 to 2 points higher than they actually are.

Wallace

Regular
Yanis Varoufakis said:
Literally male models but most of them with more masculine face.And all those guys that i saw today are hugging and holding hands with chubby or under 8 women.Do you really think that you still stand a chance?Thing are getting worse,this is increasingly frustrating situations and there is no solution.

"holding hands with chubby"
WIDE ZYGOS WIDE ZYGOS WIDE ZYGOS WIDE ZYGOS WIDE ZYGOS

here's what high e young slim women want

women with no cheekbones are unattractive because they look masculine. men with prominent cheekbones are unattractive because they look feminine

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
I never see EXTREMELY GL people as couples. It's always non looksmatched, like either way. Either a REALLY GL guy with a mediocre girl or REALLY GL girl with mediocre guy.

Never see two extremely GL people with each other.

yungfett

Regular
Amnesia said:
I never see EXTREMELY GL people as couples. It's always non looksmatched, like either way. Either a REALLY GL guy with a mediocre girl or REALLY GL girl with mediocre guy.

fuck, this might be legit

IceCutter

Megastar
game is key

GL with no game = mediocre gf
avg/uglier guy with game = hot gf

Ascent_II

Machine
Amnesia said:

I've seen this shit too.