I retract my endorsement of russellian science

monomyth

Slayer
can u explain to me why native women are so slutty? they cant get enough of my BWC

Willy you are the weirdest dude here lol. I do not understand you in the slightest and it amuses me. <3

willymonfrete

Slayer
ProziumOffender said:
Willy you are the weirdest dude here lol. I do not understand you in the slightest and it amuses me. <3

I'm saying russellian science is wrong because it promotes pantheism and man as God.its basically hinduism rehashed.
I just pondered on how satanic this belief system is and although it has some good alternative science its too mixed up with pantheism.

I think russell was demon possessed or met a demon in his vision .

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Alright so what theory of the universe and everything are you into now brah?

willymonfrete

Slayer
RealRob said:
Alright so what theory of the universe and everything are you into now brah?

Well I just know there is a God and a spiritual realm but that man is NOT God ,and that that is a satanic lie to lead people into hell.

I also still know most modern physics is a joke,but it does not mean russell's philosophy is sound.alot of his science is sound but the conclusions aren't.theres no way that people are gods.I think a demon mixed up truth with falsehood and gave him a wrong science as an alternative to the false psyence taught by the Jews.remember that they control both sides.

thats just my theory,I think he was demon possesed,

And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:14

the being of light russell met was in my opinion a demon to give him some true science mixed with a false philosophy.alot of his science like free energy technology is legit.but it comes with a price of ingoring the bible and believing in pantheism.