• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

i redpill this girl on okcupid. she agrees with redpilll theories

chadimir

Machine

a girl actually fessing up to height looks and dick theory?!

:banderas:  :banderas:

Ascent_II

Machine
Only because she feels a sense of anonymity.

Crazy whore.

chadimir

Machine
Ascent_II said:
Only because she feels a sense of anonymity.

Crazy whore.

lol no i can see her pictures.. she would agree with this in person. finding a girl who would own up to looks/height/dick pill theory IRL is rare

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Just be taller than the girl and you're fine, but Kent height (5'2'') is literal death

get about 1000 more of these and then you will have a large enough sample size to put it in a book

Include all the girls who say it doesn't matter so it's a legit study. 90/100 will say it will

As long as your using fake MM profiles the women will be honest to chad and won't say the bullshit lines like personality matters. 

The book will be called The Incel Epidemic

Hypergamy Unloaded

these are the types of studies we need to take over america and present the true facts

chadimir

Machine
Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
get about 1000 more of these and then you will have a large enough sample size to put it in a book

Include all the girls who say it doesn't matter so it's a legit study. 90/100 will say it will

As long as your using fake MM profiles the women will be honest to chad and won't say the bullshit lines like personality matters. 

The book will be called The Incel Epidemic

Hypergamy Unloaded

these are the types of studies we need to take over america and present the true facts
im using my real pics in this

chad you must be

you need to get her to tell you all the other examples she mentioned at the end of that conversation

those can be antedotes for the forward for the book

actually i'm legit serious on the book

it's a great idea and would be revolutionary

if girls are not a couple points below you though they will not say this truth

this girl would not open up like that to an ugly man like me. This EXACT SAME girl would say personality blah blah blah

you may not be getting results like this if you normally match with girls closer to your looks league where they think you still have to win them over 

if you are not a true chad in their eyes they won't tell the truth

this should be tested by matching with girls at least 2 points below your looks league.

ugliest

Champion
Thanks a lot @"chadimir"  for contributing to Looks Theory. the only theory that never dissapoints,

Follow the Looks Theory and you will have a beautiful life

chadimir

Machine
ugliest said:
Thanks a lot @"chadimir"  for contributing to Looks Theory. the only theory that never dissapoints,

Follow the Looks Theory and you will have a beautiful life

your welcome

chadimir

Machine
True Romance said:
You have major Cuckold / Mommy Issues, but it's a good thing in the end, bc of all your Tinder exposees

no i dont

asiancel

Champion
if a chubby girl wants your dick, she'll agree to any bullshit you say as long as it's not schizophrenic ramblings.