• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I REALLY WISH YOU COULD WEAR THIS OUT IN THE WEST

SINGULARITY

Megastar
JAPAN GOT IT DOWN

I NEED TO COVER MY INCEL

a_nimbus

Banned
Battlefield Player said:
i wish we could dress our women like this in west

terrorist spotted

Norwooding Ethnik said:
Why do Asians wear those masks tbh?

because they dont want direct inhalation of contagious diseases

Magnus

Champion
I see gooks wearing that shit all the time 

no one is stopping you

coldfish

Regular
ketzdinio said:
Why are they wearing it? Pollution?

yeah, in China and Korea. Japanese might just realizes that they're ugly en masses though. for a long time running 2nd richest country, their JB quality are shockingly low that they're routinely mogged by 3rd world SEA. guess the money all went to old politicians, CEO and yakuza

a_nimbus

Banned
coldfish said:
ketzdinio said:
Why are they wearing it? Pollution?

yeah, in China and Korea. Japanese might just realizes that they're ugly en masses though. for a long time running 2nd richest country, their JB quality are shockingly low that they're routinely mogged by 3rd world SEA. guess the money all went to old politicians, CEO and yakuza
speak for yourself shithead i see tons of hot japanese girls

coldfish

Regular
a_nimbus said:
coldfish said:
speak for yourself shithead i see tons of hot japanese girls

celebrities dont count. average Japanese schoolgirls look like shit. even animefags in my country have to admit that. shit hair, shit clothes, shit body. not to mention they pay big money to fuck up their teeth so they can have "cute fangs". just fucking lol