I really need those tongue weights...

paulus

Banned
http://lookism.net/Thread-Looksmax-Tongue-Weight-Exercise

Aioria said:
I have the problem of pushing my teeth with my tongue which caused me open bite, this is fixed now due to the orthodontics treatment. After going to two speech therapist they didn't really helped me correcting my tongue posture, they would just say "keep the tongue at the roof of your mouth" like Mike Mew and give me some lame exercises. I'm also a mouth breather so i need to fix this.
Finally i went to the third which was 5x more expensive but she really knew what she was doing.

She told me that the tongue will automatically be in the right position as long it got the muscular tone in the back part of the tongue which is the base in the image. To test if you got muscular tone in your tongue you need to put out your tongue and it will reamain static without shaking, but if your tongue is not 24/7 at the roof of your mouth, with the exception when you are eating is because your tongue is weak.

So she told me to buy this tongue weights. You just pass your tongue through the ring and press the tip of your tongue at the roof of your mouth. They weight [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]15g, 25g and 50g, but i only use the one with 50 grams and i will be going to put more weight on it. I don't know if they sell in the US and Europe but is very easy to make as you can see.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I use it 3x through the day, each time i do 3 repetitions where i hold it about 30s~1min and give about 20s of rest. So a total of 9 times/day.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Within 2 weeks of use i already felt improvement, i feel the tongue stronger and that it will autamitally rest in the roof of the mouth. I always mouth breath and when sleeping i wake up with a dry throat, now is getting less frequent.[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I believe this is much more important and effective than chewing.[/font]

I need it