I really like this girl in my Spanish class boyos

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
I'm almost non-existent to her. We talked that one day, and forgot my name. We exchanged numbers, but lmao it was more like a group thing because she's like lets exchange numbers to me and 2 other girls. Gay friend is how i see myself to her. I'm a no sex appeal faggot low t cunt with chubby cheeks, and a low sex appear along with possible autism, and awful low self esteem

*Sighs*

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Also while I was walking the other way shes like "You're not going this way again?" im like "uhh nno." She possibly was implying to walk with her to her car. Just LOL. Fail again.

IceCutter

Gigachad
big time fail

should try your best to get anything from her, even cuck status

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
IceCutter said:
big time fail

should try your best to get anything from her, even cuck status

I am a failure

If I looksmax I wouldn't be such a faggot.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
So Monday I'll walk with her to her car. Couldnt today. She told me, "Why didn't you text me!" 

Just lol. I'm starting to like her a lot boyos. Such a low t faggot

We walked again and were talking and it felt so good. To have a beautiful girls attention

DOLPHMOGGED

Normie
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaVnA88oNTg[/video]

ugliest

King of Chads
well make a move, if it works great, if it doesn't who gives a fuck, you were never meant to bread with her if you are a subhuman as you say, but maybe you are delusional about your subhuman status so id say go for it

The Third

Cuck
The fact that your appeal consists of emptying your emotional toilet on a forum for losers maybe has something to do with it.

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
The Third said:
The fact that your appeal consists of emptying your emotional toilet on a forum for losers maybe has something to do with it.

Lol. I'm a loser.