• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I ran out of weed..

HighE

Joke
..will get some on friday earliest.

don´t know how to cope that long, I have one episode of GoT left.. btw who thinks theons sister looks kinda like eggman?

Since I have my own apartment my habits got even more depraved, I sleep several times a day because I always wake up to smoke. I dont shower for days, and spend days on end in a maniac-kind state of mind, and when I´m finally forced to get sober, I realize I didn´t have a remotely clear thought all that time, and actually was super high non stop. I legit can get high from 0,1 grams if I didn´t smoke for a month, and three days after starting again I can smoke one gram no damage. ok there certainly is some damage.

lol @ how a sub4 drugaddict without any social support is supposed to sort out his life.
(half kidding, I´m still going to ascend)

Foxx

Average Guy
Same tbh. Either tomorrow or Friday I got an O coming in the mail.

i'm so sorry for you

:crying:

you have to smoke less, man, and take care of yourself
get yourself together

Mona

Regular
Give it up.

Trust me, weed is bullshit. It's a huge waste of money better spent on looksmaxxing or investing in the stock market to make money for looksmaxxing.

All these weed vapes, bongs and all kinds of fucking electronic gadgets these potheads buy.

Look... I don't think weed should be illegal. It's should be legal for recreational use...

But I don't think weed is healthy due to it's mind altering effects. It defiantly cures cancer but if you don't have that, my advice is...

Why take it so you can fuck with your head and get out of rationally minded thinking?

HighE

Joke
I know how much weed sucks, read some papers on longterm effects and effects on teens after I went mental on my parents, claiming my addiction was their fault because they never restricted my excessive use, even when I was 16. Apparently they didnt know, but they closed their eyes I think.

Also weed makes you indifferent, lazy, depressive, fucks up your memory and in general just sucks life out of you. 

I will stop, also have to because I will get tested lol. So no drug abuse for like 1,5 years, thats why I´m just "enjoying" a bit of rot and pot, as long as I still can.

Mona

Regular
HighE said:
I know how much weed sucks, read some papers on longterm effects and effects on teens after I went mental on my parents, claiming my addiction was their fault because they never restricted my excessive use, even when I was 16. Apparently they didnt know, but they closed their eyes I think.

Also weed makes you indifferent, lazy, depressive, fucks up your memory and in general just sucks life out of you. 

I will stop, also have to because I will get tested lol. So no drug abuse for like 1,5 years, thats why I´m just "enjoying" a bit of rot and pot, as long as I still can.

Good job... Quit!

It's not worth the legal hassles trust me. It's really hard to hide the smell. Not easy. And people that do weed are so oblivious to the fact that people know they are high. A lot of marijuana smokers think people don't know they are high... lol Idiots...

Vaping weed doesn't help the smell either. It lessens it yes but people can still smell it while it's being cooked. 

Hiding it is a hassle. 

Growing it is not an effective method at all for being cost effective. 

The chances of being caught for growing are huge. The smell not easy to hide. The utilities companies are getting smarter and smarter. 

The amount of equipment needed to properly grow and hide it's smell and stay stealth is at least $10,000 dollars. 

Helicopters fly around to check for unusual heat. 

And your grow operation is found and it's not your house - the homeowner's property is seized and they are going to charged as well. 

Too many fucking problems with weed to be honest.

If you are in california or colorada and can get a proper medical license - FINE - go and do it...

It's your choice. 

But I don' recommend it unless it truly is for some serious health condition like cancer.

Getting high is just coping with your problems instead of accepting them and finding solution for them.

Weed is not a productive high just like other drugs. It is a drug but I don't think it's harmful like crack or heroin. 

Heroin will make you rob your own family. 

Weed will not but that doesn't mean it's any good regardless..

Use weed if you got cancer or a legit high risk of cancer or some shit. 

Don't get high man... It will make you waste your time and youth on bullshit.

All these garbage that so many successful people do weed... They do it because they are actually unhappy... that is the fucking truth. 

that's like saying so many successful people do cocaine... It's a dumb fucking endorsement of a substance. 

Many people have quit weed and reported that they were happier afterwards and thought way more clearly and had much better concentration. 

Weed is not the harmless little substance it is being pushed as but I agree that it's nothing in comparison to heroin or shit like meth or fucking crack. 

It should be legal in this regard just like alcohol. It is less harmful than alcohol in my humble opinion but to say that it's some angelic little substance that gets you high with no side effects is completely absurd. 

It does have medicinal value but unless you need it, don't do it is my motto because it fucks with you psychologically.

HighE said:

Good job... Quit!

It's not worth the legal hassles trust me. It's really hard to hide the smell. Not easy. And people that do weed are so oblivious to the fact that people know they are high. A lot of marijuana smokers think people don't know they are high... lol Idiots...

Vaping weed doesn't help the smell either. It lessens it yes but people can still smell it while it's being cooked. 

Hiding it is a hassle. 

Growing it is not an effective method at all for being cost effective. 

The chances of being caught for growing are huge. The smell not easy to hide. The utilities companies are getting smarter and smarter. 

The amount of equipment needed to properly grow and hide it's smell and stay stealth is at least $10,000 dollars. 

Helicopters fly around to check for unusual heat. 

And your grow operation is found and it's not your house - the homeowner's property is seized and they are going to charged as well. 

Too many fucking problems with weed to be honest.

If you are in california or colorada and can get a proper medical license - FINE - go and do it...

It's your choice. 

But I don' recommend it unless it truly is for some serious health condition like cancer.

Getting high is just coping with your problems instead of accepting them and finding solution for them.

Weed is not a productive high just like other drugs. It is a drug but I don't think it's harmful like crack or heroin. 

Heroin will make you rob your own family. 

Weed will not but that doesn't mean it's any good regardless..

Use weed if you got cancer or a legit high risk of cancer or some shit. 

Don't get high man... It will make you waste your time and youth on bullshit.

All these garbage saying that so many successful people do weed... They do it because they are actually unhappy... that is the fucking truth. 

that's like saying so many successful people do cocaine... It's a dumb fucking endorsement of a substance. 

Many people have quit weed and reported that they were happier afterwards and thought way more clearly and had much better concentration. 

Weed is not the harmless little substance it is being pushed as but I agree that it's nothing in comparison to heroin or shit like meth or fucking crack. 

It should be legal in this regard just like alcohol. It is less harmful than alcohol in my humble opinion but to say that it's some angelic little substance that gets you high with no side effects is completely absurd. 

It does have medicinal value but unless you need it, don't do it is my motto because it fucks with you psychologically.

Molasses

Joke
Mona said:
Give it up.

Trust me, weed is bullshit. It's a huge waste of money better spent on looksmaxxing or investing in the stock market to make money for looksmaxxing.

All these weed vapes, bongs and all kinds of fucking electronic gadgets these potheads buy.

Look... I don't think weed should be illegal. It's should be legal for recreational use...

But I don't think weed is healthy due to it's mind altering effects. It defiantly cures cancer but if you don't have that, my advice is...

Why take it so you can fuck with your head and get out of rationally minded thinking?

Fuck that dude

How do you expect ethnics to cope? At least weed is harmless

And you don't need much to smoke weed. You can just buy a good $25 pipe and you would be set for a long time

Mona

Regular
Molasses said:
Mona said:
Give it up.

Fuck that dude

How do you expect ethnics to cope? At least weed is harmless

And you don't need much to smoke weed. You can just buy a good $25 pipe and you would be set for a long time

I guess yeah - ethnics and those who are completely fucked should do it...

Like HIV patients. 

Again... I don't condone weed unless you are completely fucked and have no option to cope or find a solution or you are sick and need it.

That's why I support legalization for recreational use. It's nowhere near as bad as alcohol but still has side effects mentally and on the lungs if smoked but not as bad as cigarettes.