i rage at how many attractive people i see during a full day out in west LA

LostTuna

Gigachad
subhumans and normal tier humans like everywhere else but the amount of hot people is just disgusting, esp the women. i saw so many 7-8.5's i stopped keeping track. last ones i remember before i came home was a prime 17/18 yr old girl walking down wilshire with one of the most fat high E asses and perfect legs and slim waist ive ever seen in tight cut off jean shorts and a black T shirt. and also on wilshire before i got on the 405 i saw 2 8.5/10 (one was wearing sunglasses so i can't say for sure) blondes taking selfies in their tesla with the windows down.

saw a lot of chads as well that would mog the utter shit out of anyone on this forums but overall less top tier men vs top tier women cause men are an inferior sex
[hr]
@a_nimbus

LostTuna

Gigachad
went out to the promenade on friday and basically raged again seeing all the hot girls and knowing i cant have them

also saw a group of high school aged kids that made me feel old as fuck @ 21 yrs old. 2 WASP skater kids and a skinny swagged out BBC kid that looked like rae sremmurd. they were walking with 2 tanned blonde JB and one brunette. all like 8.5/10+ in shorts so short they basically had like a permanent wedgie.

just fuckin lol @ going out in public

a_nimbus

Banned
ive been out there

yes i feel mogged out there all the time

thank god im in the IE where subhumanity reigns

:banderas:

LostTuna

Gigachad
a_nimbus said:
ive been out there

yes i feel mogged out there all the time

thank god im in the IE where subhumanity reigns

:banderas:
legit lol. the IE is prolly better than many parts of the country still tho

earless

Cuck
same shit in San Diego, when i go to gaslamp district i see TONS of hot girls and guys. Everythy other person could be an instagram model.