I noticed girls don't really need fancy clothes and iphones.

They still are sought after and welcomed even with a shitty old phones.

Meanwhile as a male just kys if you dont have latest.Iphone and hand made.fit.clothes.

Grotesque

Gigachad
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Women don't want to be sought after by shit that's beneath them.

Grotesque said:
Pretty_when_i_cry said:
Women don't want to be sought after by shit that's beneath them.
A female friend of mine buys used clothes and has a old samsung fit phone. And she is still invited everywhere and loved.

Lmao is that surprising? 

Girls can be NEET and homeless, they will still be in demand.

Girls can be fucking CRIPPLED or RETARDED, they will still have an 9+ willing to marry and provide for them.

Just lmfao if you still think women even live in the same reality as men.

PinkDildo said:
If a guy is hot i dont care about this material things at all, if i see a hot guy i just imagine how his cock will be like, if he has a big cock on top of his good looks its like bingo.When we care about material things its just about average guys that do whiteknight us a lot, because lets be honest i am aware that the day will come when my looks starts to fade etc so it will be important to find a guy that support me and goes to work for me etc.

For the moment i just wanna have fun.I did an online experiment pretending to be a 48 years old milf and i matched a lot of chads, so my sexual future is pretty much set for the next 25-30 years.
And who the fuck are you? Invisible`s gf?

BIGTITS

Incel
PinkDildo said:
If a guy is hot i dont care about this material things at all, if i see a hot guy i just imagine how his cock will be like, if he has a big cock on top of his good looks its like bingo.When we care about material things its just about average guys that do whiteknight us a lot, because lets be honest i am aware that the day will come when my looks starts to fade etc so it will be important to find a guy that support me and goes to work for me etc.

For the moment i just wanna have fun.I did an online experiment pretending to be a 48 years old milf and i matched a lot of chads, so my sexual future is pretty much set for the next 25-30 years.
where are you getting these