• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I no longer have to ration my weed due to a random circumstance

Been 'rationing' 2.5g (I have a naturally low tolerance so I only need to use a tiny bit in a vape anyway) for almost 3 months because I only started smoking at uni but I dropped out so I don't live in London anymore and am back in my hometown with no connections because I am an aspie with no social circle.

However, whilst I was at uni some random guy added me on snapchat via quickadd because he thought I was someone else (he is friends with someone I was good friends with 9 years ago when I was 10) and a week ago he posted a story which basically showed that he was a dealer or affiliated so I have messaged him and will pick up some grapefruit tomorrow.

Hopefully I don't sound autistic when I call him, I may have to smoke up before

KEy21 said:
What does weed even do for you??

Reduces stress, reduces social anxiety, reduces anxiety depending on setting, makes me feel euphoric and relaxed, enhances everything such as masturbation, music and scenery and makes time go faster.

I use it during my slavery breaks to make the rest of the day go faster because it is really repetitive and non-stop and I use it on the mornings of my days off to enhance masturbation and music and then I can get on with the rest of the day after the effects wear off