I never thought such a man could exsist WTF!?!(LOOK)

Modern day neanderthal Nikolai Valuev

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Valuev

7 FEET TALL! Massive zygomatic arch! Massive brow ridge! 

He was made to fight no wonder he became one of Russia's greatest boxers with a record of 51-2! 

[font=Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif]Nikolay Valuev says “I am not a machine; I am not a piece of meat; I am not a circus show. I am a normal human being. I have human feelings. I have a beautiful family. I have many friends. I like good music, classical music. I read books. People sometimes do not treat me like a human being because of my size. They make a sensation. I try not to take it personally because they do not know me as a person, but there are times when it hurts me inside.”[/font]
What was this dudes life like growing up? :lol:

Slayer???

incelhero

Normie
In theory, a slayer, but in practice, he could've been made fun of and bullied a lot because he stands out. He might be TOO tall and TOO intimidating for most women. Remember the graph with ioi's per height? 6'2 had the most ioi's, along with the 6'6, but after 6'6 it started falling down. His size signals some kind of disorder, and perceived health = attraction, so his attraction is not as great as Lachowski, for example. My 2 cents.

incelhero said:
In theory, a slayer, but in practice, he could've been made fun of and bullied a lot because he stands out. He might be TOO tall and TOO intimidating for most women. Remember the graph with ioi's per height? 6'2 had the most ioi's, along with the 6'6, but after 6'6 it started falling down. His size signals some kind of disorder, and perceived health = attraction, so his attraction is not as great as Lachowski, for example. My 2 cents.
Lol I know this is too far from the norm.

I do think he was bullied for a while most likely til he found a manager that took him under his wing like Mike Tyson. Clearly he was born with the wrong face from what he says. 

Still hard to imagine this guy being bullied :lol:

@elm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a bit to much even a masculinity advocate such as myself will admit that.

Fuck what a testament to the robustness of our ancestors

Thought this was a digital recreation of a supposed neanderthal :lol:

Maharajah

Coper
He seems high IQ...listens to classical music, reads books, his feelings get hurt...Neanderthals were more intelligent theory strikes again

Reflex

Lookism God
God Colezrightfoot was so bluepilled its nuts

classmate

Coper
incelhero said:
like there is no comparison lmfao, this guy isn't attractive at all just robust and big.

ugliest

King of Chads
I have a similarely looking friend... same browridge and face holy shit... my friend is shorter tho at 6'4 while this guy is 6'6+? My friend carries a lot of muscle mass and is hairy as fuck...

But he aint superior to normies... Has an average salary and an average looking gf...

He does get A LOT of sex tho

Biebercel

Gigachad
Who the fuck beat this guy in boxing? He has to be one of the most dom people on the planet

Aesthetics

Incel
incelhero said:
please show me this graph... 

I believe as long you are 5ft9-6ft2 you are good to go in UK that is.

above 6ft2 is too tall here and below 5ft9 is manlet