I never thought being short would be a detriment

Namek

Chad
:crying:

Inb4 shoe lifts. That's just cope. What happens if I take them off...

Mughal

Banned
You are a shitskin hindu cope, correct?

Try reincarnation game then, boyo.

King Chad

Normie
Mughal said:

Read your comment, then see your sig

We'll always want more, they'll always be more

Pussy is important and worth something  to us because we're incel and it is scarce. To genetic god's it isn't. So in his next life as a male model god, there'll be something else that he can't have but will want. Pussy will mean nothing to him.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Namek said:
:crying:

Inb4 shoe lifts. That's just cope. What happens if I take them off...
Are you retarded? I could tell being short was gonna be a big failo before I was 7 years old. Oh well, at least I'm white so I can always go ethnik pounding amirite?

King Chad

Normie
@"Namek" 

Chin up brah. I thought the same.

I'm going to legit actually redpill you for a sec. Your "height" problem is inexplicably minute on the grand scale of things.

I thought it would be a problem for me, then I was watching this TV show where a dude lost his entire eye and had an empty eye socket that needed cleaning often so that it wouldn't get infected. He literally had to have his eye socket cleaned. You're lucky.

Namek

Chad
King Chad said:
@"Namek" 

I'm going to legit actually redpill you for a sec. Your "height" problem is inexplicably minute on the grand scale of things.

I thought it would be a problem for me, then I was watching this TV show where a dude lost his entire eye and had an empty eye socket that needed cleaning often so that it wouldn't get infected. He literally had to have his eye socket cleaned. You're lucky.
I realize this bro.

I have health, youth etc. But I lack simple human affection so things like height and ethnicity will be copes for me.

J

Jordy

Namek said:
SlayersOnIncelSite said:
5'5 it's over
Im 5 7 . but not really better tbh.

A guy in my highschool was 5'7 and never had any problems with girls. Your height isn't the biggest problem, it's your lack of faith. You need to dedicate more time to Gandy. I look at pictures of Gandy every day and it brings me peace.

King Chad

Normie
Namek said:
King Chad said:
@"Namek" 

I realize this bro.

I have health, youth etc. But I lack simple human affection so things like height and ethnicity will be copes for me.
Alright well PM if you ever wanna talk brah, no homo ofc

Namek

Chad
King Chad said:
Namek said:
I realize this bro.

Alright well PM if you ever wanna talk brah, no homo ofc
Thanks bro. I appreciate the kind words in the sea of trolls.

Mughal

Banned
King Chad said:
Mughal said:

Read your comment, then see your sig

We'll always want more, they'll always be more

Pussy is important and worth something  to us because we're incel and it is scarce. To genetic god's it isn't. So in his next life as a male model god, there'll be something else that he can't have but will want. Pussy will mean nothing to him.
Fuark, legit. We'll never be happy.