I need you guys

Narco

Cuck
I think posting on forums is a waste of time but I always come back here (PUA Hate etc.) every time I get away.

Why? Maybe because incel is not understood IRL.

Comfort. Confirmation bias. Posting with the only other losers in life who know what you are going through.

Hold me, brah.

Narco

Cuck
Norwood Cemetery said:
Comfort. Confirmation bias. Posting with the only other losers in life who know what you are going through.

Hold me, brah.
You are one of our heroes, dear eloquentcel.

I have trouble putting my feelings on speech or text and hold your posts in high regard. Do you have ease speaking your mind also or it only works on text?

Maybe we will all meet in afterlife for an eternity of redpill talk.

Narco said:
Do you have ease speaking your mind also or it only works on text?
When called upon to speak, I more than hold my own. But in truth, I don't communicate verbally a great deal - self-imposed exile beyond work obviously limits my communication channels.

I know what you mean about leaving these sites, then coming back. As crazy as some of these fuckers are, they are nonetheless the ones who understand me best.

purps drank

Slayer
Posting on forums is a fine past time. Looking over tons of different topics, and discussing them with others and exposing yourself to new ideas is certainly better than just watching TV or playing video games.

Narco

Cuck
purps drank said:
Posting on forums is a fine past time. Looking over tons of different topics, and discussing them with others and exposing yourself to new ideas is certainly better than just watching TV or playing video games.
Much info about weight programs, diet etc on the web. Or anything for that matter. Instead of TV I can Google for hours to relax. TV and most movies are dull.

[url=http://nypost.com/2009/08/05/full-text-of-gym-killers-blog/]The Blog of George Sodini[/url]
Sure its better than TV or games, but sometimes I think accomplishing things on real life is what matters. But everyday I barely have energy to get out of bed, just to begin with.

purps drank said:
Legit. 

It is communicating with people, after all - even if we are basement-tier sadsacks.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
we are social animals, we need to see ourselves in others...