• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I need to make an alt where I complain about being an ugly incel

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12,920
Reputation
7,682
I was going to say I thought thats what u did on all your accounts anyways
 

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
4,846
Reputation
379
Britcel said:
I was going to say I thought thats what u did on all your accounts anyways

I keep touching this girl and getting her to hangout with me after class but she isn't touching me back

:jsan:
 

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12,920
Reputation
7,682
TommyShotgun said:
Britcel said:
I was going to say I thought thats what u did on all your accounts anyways

I keep touching this girl and getting her to hangout with me after class but she isn't touching me back

:jsan:




:doctorlol:
 

TommyShotgun

Rotter
Shitposters
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
4,846
Reputation
379
Britcel said:
TommyShotgun said:
I keep touching this girl and getting her to hangout with me after class but she isn't touching me back

:jsan:




:doctorlol:

She gave me her almost full bag of Doritos, now i understand it was like a Ransom payment to let her go
 

Britcel

Fucks sideways pussy
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
12,920
Reputation
7,682
TommyShotgun said:
She gave me her almost full bag of Doritos, now i understand it was like a Ransom payment to let her go

Bring the dip next time mang
 
Top