I need to lookmax in 2 months lol

Satanas

Cuck
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
91
Reputation
0
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Is it possible? lol a female from my home country, who I dated many years ago is coming to visit and I need to look my best. I'm pretty positive we gon fuk, we did before[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no way you can put on any muscle in 2 months, so bulking and maintenance is out of question .. current bf% around 18%[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- fat loss[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- tanning[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- haircut[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- new clothes[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- teeth whitening?[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- beard game[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- makeup game[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]what else can i do? lol [/font]
 

oldntcel

Cuck
Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Messages
72
Reputation
0
^Lol at this fool above me.


Your only hope is to jump on roids and get tanned and tatted, get a surgery you need, and all the other normal blue pill shit.
 

POS

Banned
Joined
Oct 7, 2015
Messages
704
Reputation
0
all those are good, plus what other guy said get like 2'' lifts ( unless you are already above 6ft which is already very good). also you can try jaw jutting/clench and eye squint game but that depends on how you already currently look as it might not make you look better.
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
Satanas said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no way you can put on any muscle in 2 months, so bulking and maintenance is out of question .. current bf% around 18%[/font]
what? drop your bf% by at least 4%, voila. no need for bulking. best thing you can do. 100 times more legit than makeup game, it will improve your face.
and hit the gym anyway. right before you see her the first time, go to the gym and get a really strong pump. the halo effect from the perceived bigger muscles can last longer than just the first meetup. plus you're gonna be a lot less inhibition directly post workout.
all else you stated doesn't require much effort and works. try to get a haircut right now, if it looks good, you want to reproduce that exact haircut directly before you see her. do not experiment with your hair or visit a new barber shop before the meetup.

and lol @ lift shoes, should he wear them in his flat as well? and while fucking her?
 

oldntcel

Cuck
Joined
Feb 19, 2016
Messages
72
Reputation
0
^"make up game"



Dude..op...what ever it is that's gonna happen in 2 months forget it.

Work on yourself and all that but it's just not gonna happen like you think.

Play the long con. Don't set yourself up for disappointment. It's only going to demotivate you.
 

nochin

Incel
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
@"oldntcel" is speaking the truth though. don't fixate yourself on that girl. 100 reasons why it could fail to work out.
 

Satanas

Cuck
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
91
Reputation
0
POS said:
all those are good, plus what other guy said get like 2'' lifts ( unless you are already above 6ft which is already very good). also you can try jaw jutting/clench and eye squint game but that depends on how you already currently look as it might not make you look better.
You realize that I would have take off lifts before sexing?
[hr]
nochin said:
Satanas said:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There is no way you can put on any muscle in 2 months, so bulking and maintenance is out of question .. current bf% around 18%[/font]
what? drop your bf% by at least 4%, voila. no need for bulking. best thing you can do. 100 times more legit than makeup game, it will improve your face.
and hit the gym anyway. right before you see her the first time, go to the gym and get a really strong pump. the halo effect from the perceived bigger muscles can last longer than just the first meetup. plus you're gonna be a lot less inhibition directly post workout.
all else you stated doesn't require much effort and works. try to get a haircut right now, if it looks good, you want to reproduce that exact haircut directly before you see her. do not experiment with your hair or visit a new barber shop before the meetup.

and lol @ lift shoes, should he wear them in his flat as well? and while fucking her?
legit lol

im already cutting and lifting anyway, but what about that pump shit, it doesn't last long and it makes you smell/sweat, you'd have to take a shower right after, dress, go to the date, once you're there the pump is gone lol that's why I never tried it before. I'm gonna pop some cialis just in case 

also, I'm sure many would say, lol at preparing so much, what is this a marathon? I want to prepare because I know is guaranteed, she has told me that she wants to try again. I haven't had sex in monthsss so yeah such is life

Obviously, you could pay for sex and be done with it, but I mostly want the validation
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
Satanas said:
POS said:
all those are good, plus what other guy said get like 2'' lifts ( unless you are already above 6ft which is already very good). also you can try jaw jutting/clench and eye squint game but that depends on how you already currently look as it might not make you look better.
You realize that I would have take off lifts before sexing?
[hr]
nochin said:
what? drop your bf% by at least 4%, voila. no need for bulking. best thing you can do. 100 times more legit than makeup game, it will improve your face.
and hit the gym anyway. right before you see her the first time, go to the gym and get a really strong pump. the halo effect from the perceived bigger muscles can last longer than just the first meetup. plus you're gonna be a lot less inhibition directly post workout.
all else you stated doesn't require much effort and works. try to get a haircut right now, if it looks good, you want to reproduce that exact haircut directly before you see her. do not experiment with your hair or visit a new barber shop before the meetup.

and lol @ lift shoes, should he wear them in his flat as well? and while fucking her?
legit lol

im already cutting and lifting anyway, but what about that pump shit, it doesn't last long and it makes you smell/sweat, you'd have to take a shower right after, dress, go to the date, once you're there the pump is gone lol that's why I never tried it before. I'm gonna pop some cialis just in case 

also, I'm sure many would say, lol at preparing so much, what is this a marathon? I want to prepare because I know is guaranteed, she has told me that she wants to try again. I haven't had sex in monthsss so yeah such is life

Obviously, you could pay for sex and be done with it, but I mostly want the validation
you're not a virign, you're gona have sex again now too?

plz get off this forum WTF
 

Satanas

Cuck
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
91
Reputation
0
AlwaysLearning said:
you're not a virign, you're gona have sex again now too?

plz get off this forum WTF
I'm here for aesthetic looksmaxing learning
 
Top