• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I need to change my life - Moving out or Uni?

Brio

Regular
I'm too stressed with my job I didn't have a life anymore and I feel lonely with no friends. I need to start a new life and my options are UNI or leave Italy.

I got one contact in London and he's actually doing a shitty job but the say he earns good money like 2k a months ( he's a washdishers )

or

I could go to UNI and become a physiotherapist. Take a note I lack in organization,I'm not well organized and I'm low IQ.

at the same time I will work as waiter like 2 times a week for extra money for my looksmaxing plans and my ugly car

Brio

Regular
Narrator said:
What's your looksmaxxing plan? srs

surgeries

remodelling nose tips
lip lift
botox for eye area

hair care
fin and minox all year round

others
tanning
nice clothes
teeth whitening

bodybuilding
roids

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Brio said:
Narrator said:
What's your looksmaxxing plan? srs

surgeries

remodelling nose tips
lip lift
botox for eye area

hair care

others
tanning
nice clothes
teeth whitening

bodybuilding
roids

look at michael jackson, all the surgery in the world and he was never happy, always chasing the perfect face and he eventually ruined himself

Brio

Regular
ThePolygamist said:
Brio said:
surgeries

remodelling nose tips
lip lift
botox for eye area

hair care

others
tanning
nice clothes
teeth whitening

bodybuilding
roids

look at michael jackson, all the surgery in the world and he was never happy, always chasing the perfect face and he eventually ruined himself
I'm like him

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Brio, does your mom support you becoming independent, or is she a helicopter/overprotective parent?

Also, do you think your school performance was due more to social anxiety, lack of organizational skills, or not being able to comprehend the material?

ThePolygamist

Rotter
Brio said:
ThePolygamist said:
I'm like him

well take his lessons as a stark warning as to what will happen if you think surgery will make you happy with yourself

assburger

Megastar
if u move to the UK u mite even get laid, espec since tinder is a thing there (and is relatively easy too)

idk whether or not ur autism wud still hold u back tho

Brio

Regular
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Brio, does your mom support you becoming independent, or is she a helicopter/overprotective parent?

Also, do you think your school performance was due more to social anxiety, lack of organizational skills, or not being able to comprehend the material?

She support me becoming independent. I even told her I want to do roids many times

The last two...I'm low IQ

IceCutter

Megastar
if you go UK with job lined-up and money, you could have good time, especially as italian guy

OccamsRazorBurn

Machine
Brio said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:

She support me becoming independent. I even told her I want to do roids many times

The last two...I'm low IQ

Have you had it tested?

It's good that your mom is supportive- having someone to back you up/be in your corner during all this will be helpful.

While it never hurts to improve looks, I think the most helpful thing that can be done right now is to work on your organizational/planning skills, & try to lessen your social anxiety. These are critically important, regardless of the path you choose. Before you do roids, you should get your Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone, SHBG, & DHT levels checked. Given your physique, I would be somewhat surprised if you were low T. If you can't find a doctor to order these tests for you, you might be able to order them yourself, through an intermediary (not sure if you can do this in Italy).

I'm not sure how things work in Italy, but in the US, you can receive special services through your uni, if you have some sort of learning disability, or medical condition. Iirc, you can get things like notetaking services (they give a small stipend to someone in your class to give you copies of their notes), & I believe, may be allowed to take tests/exams in a quiet, distraction-free environment. It may not be the same in Italy, but it's worth looking into.

Also, didn't you mention having a friend that worked at some store like Abercrombie/Hollister/whatever? If so, that could be a better part-time job option than your current one. Yes, you'll still have to interact with people, but your co-workers (assuming it's the same as it is in the US) will be mostly good looking, middle class teens & 20s, & you'll have the benefit of already knowing someone there. I had a couple of friends that worked at stores like that, & seemed to have flexible hours, & a decent experience overall. It would also be a way to capitalize on your looks.